Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious girls with big tits.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
they all have MASSIVE EGOS. and they all think every dude will worship them if they have big tits. girls with big thighs dont act this high and mighty and girls with big asses or pretty faces dont act THIS bad either. i swear girls with big tits have the biggest egos of all.

Crazy. I prefer a nicely shaped Butt over some tits anyday

Crazy. I prefer a nicely shaped Butt over some tits anyday
Hell yeah. A nice shaped butt with good hips, the titties don't need to be that big

Foids with big ass, big ass likey to cheats and cucked their partners. don't forget, they like to recording themself twerking for chads or simps attention.

They know that men are attracted to big tits.

I mean they have a very valuable asset which gives them leverage and power, everyone wants them so that creates an enormous sense of entitlement.

I agree.
I've never met a non-fat big-titted foid without an absolute shit personality and ego the size of mount rushmore. Which is funny, because none of them had a face over 5/10. They simply had an inflated ego from huge tit halo.

high iq observation.

plastic surgery makes foids think they're hot, even if they're not

They are usually chubby or fat

"big tits" and it's just fat that'll completely vanish if they lose weight :feelskek:

I prefer skinny girls with bmi 20 or under I just hate fat bitches

Thats because massive tits were a weird boomer cliché.

Boomers treat foids like goddesses. Thats what caused society to collapse.

Thats because massive tits were a weird boomer cliché.

Boomers treat foids like goddesses. Thats what caused society to collapse.
true.

I love big tits but a lot of femoids who claim to have them just have fat in their chest area.

they all have MASSIVE EGOS. and they all think every dude will worship them if they have big tits. girls with big thighs dont act this high and mighty and girls with big asses or pretty faces dont act THIS bad either. i swear girls with big tits have the biggest egos of all.
and rightfuly so, foids with flat chest are not human

0c36d7af0c0f2789eb7683889c49d8bfbc84682e745fee59b644b575d2d806d2

All foids have massive egos. I work with a bunch of obese freaks and they even have massive egos.