Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls will never make edits like this for us.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Looks like truecel

they do it for richard

this case in particular pisses me off so much its beyond comprehension.
the fact that girls are defending this DUMBASS just because he is a white prettyboy with blue eyes
and the fact that he is a LUCKY FAGGOT that was born like this. its all about luck.

Controversial take, but I empathize with him just a little bit for one simple reason. He was a car guy trying to enjoy his fast car when it happened. As a big car guy myself, I have an innate need for speed, so I understand why he was speeding like that. I will only go fast in safe areas with good visibility though. Not reckless like him

this case in particular pisses me off so much its beyond comprehension.
the fact that girls are defending this DUMBASS just because he is a white prettyboy with blue eyes
and the fact that he is a LUCKY FAGGOT that was born like this. its all about luck.
He killed a white foid and her child. That's the mistake he made, if he killed some random beaner he would be out of jail by now.

Controversial take, but I empathize with him just a little bit for one simple reason. He was a car guy trying to enjoy his fast car when it happened. As a big car guy myself, I have an innate need for speed, so I understand why he was speeding like that. I will only go fast in safe areas with good visibility though. Not reckless like him
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. But he killed the wrong people. Had he killed some ethnic beaner he would have been out of jail by now, as rehab room said.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. But he killed the wrong people. Had he killed some ethnic beaner he would have been out of jail by now, as rehab room said.
I know. He killed the only people who could have overridden his white pretty boy privilege.

To start with he isn't a murderer. He committed man slaughter from carelessness. Something women get away with without significant punishment. He's only serving as long as he is because he killed woman.

However I agree. This a great example of how women really don't give a shit about other women

so many blackpills wrapped into one big giant bp in this one particular case, kinda like the meekspill

Foids are making tiktok edits of ER thou