Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Girls who walk around barefooted or in sandals are huge sluts.

xanox

xanox

Recruit
★★
To foot fetishists, they might as well be exhibitionists walking around with their tits out.

I walk around barefoot? Am I being an exhibitionist?

Low IQ

This thread is just stupid tbh. A foid is barefoot. Ohnoz

Have yo noticed they wear pants where their ass hangs out and shirts where their tits show?

Unless you're a footfag who tf cares

This thread is just stupid tbh. A foid is barefoot. Ohnoz

Have yo noticed they wear pants where their ass hangs out and shirts where their tits show?

Unless you're a footfag who tf cares

Footfags are more common than you'd think.

Guess you are one then

Footfags are actually really lucky. You can see naked feet everywhere.

I bet every guy that works at a women's shoe store or every guy who has become a podiatrist/chiropodist has a foot fetish and only did it so he could touch women's feet.

yes they are. fucking whores.. and it is not a lucky thing. It's fucking suicidefuel. you think those women are letting me fuck their feet? no faggot

Footfags are actually really lucky. You can see naked feet everywhere.

I bet every guy that works at a women's shoe store or every guy who has become a podiatrist/chiropodist has a foot fetish and only did it so he could touch women's feet.
It's not lucky if it gives you awkward boners in public.

It's not lucky if it gives you awkward boners in public.

Wear baggy pants and pursue a career in the foot care industry. Jerk off in the back room.

Life complete.

Summer is rage-inducing for a footcel, all these pretty feet around.

some girls have really nice feet NGL. not many at all but sometimes i'm like woah she got some nice feet

I never got people who get hard-ons from feet.

To foot fetishists, they might as well be exhibitionists walking around with their tits out.
Fucking hell, yes. As a footfag I can completely relate. Especially for the barefoot girls. Flip flops or sandals are like bikinis but barefoot femoids in public (with nice feet of course) drive me completely up the wall. Fucking nuclear sui fuel, it's as if they are walking around topless. I hate summer so much.

bare foot walking is nasty

sandles with pedicures :) Even stupid muslims show off but cover everything

I walk around barefoot? Am I being an exhibitionist?

Low IQ

wear some shoes faggot, no one wants to see other people's nasty feet. Whenever I see someone walking around barefoot I always try to "accidentally" step on them.

wear some shoes faggot, no one wants to see other people's nasty feet. Whenever I see someone walking around barefoot I always try to "accidentally" step on them.
lmfao what about inside? You want other people wearing shoes inside the house?

The ones carrying heels and walking barefoot are the best