Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls who rope

D

Dagger

Greycel
They could have been our solution to our problem and that isn’t our way out. Why rope and let us suffer help us

Why kill yourself as an incel when you can go and help kids in Africa?

Include me in the screenshot IT

Hey cucktears I hope your bull chokes you with his dick.

Well, it's not like they really want to die.
They just "attempt suicide" for attention and accidentally end up dying.

For foids having a relationship with an incel is a worse fate than death itself.

^^^ 21th century foids are just too narcissist and extremely selfish to be altruistic without a hidden nasty reason behind it

They choked on skittles

"Roping" as in taking an extra Advil.

JFL at thinking they'd be with us. they rather rope themselves than breathing same air with us.

They'll get more pussy than we will ever get
Why the fuck would I help someone who's better off than me?

Good point.
I mean, at least then we will feel better than the majority of society because then we will feel we had done something good unlike them.

Foids would rather rope than help us. Either way, they're doing something right

Well, it's not like they really want to die.
They just "attempt suicide" for attention and accidentally end up dying.
As funny as it sounds, I don't buy this. If you hang yourself you're going to die provided you're not discovered within 20-30 minutes, or or if you shoot yourself in the head(not the face), you're almost certianly going to fucking die period. Foids aren't stupid enough to not realize that. But I think what you said is almost certainly true for the foids who die from pills.
I'm too much of a fuckup to function in society, how am I going to be able to help African kids?

They could have been our solution to our problem and that isn’t our way out. Why rope and let us suffer help
but h0les commit suicide because they can not have chad

I wil rope the XX

Female suicides tend to be because they can't get Chad, or from accidentally killing themselves because they were trying to do a Suicide "Attempt" for attention but it goes wrong because women are neurologically inferior and emotional messes who can't do that kind of stuff right.

They'd rather commit suicide than settle for Incel.

Some chick from my middle school killed herself because her parents lost most of their money and she suddenly had to downgrade her lifestyle to "middle class" JFL, apparently anything more difficult than tutorial mode was too much for her.

Female suicides tend to be because they can't get Chad, or from accidentally killing themselves because they were trying to do a Suicide "Attempt" for attention but it goes wrong because women are neurologically inferior and emotional messes who can't do that kind of stuff right.

They'd rather commit suicide than settle for Incel.

Spot on.

JFL they rope over chad or their instagram account being deleted, in fact they would probably rather kill themselves than touch us.