Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls Who Dress Like this are Asking to be Dicked by Random Chads

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Therefore, any sexual contact that happens to them is NOT "rape", regardless of whether or not he is a Chad. Hedonistic debaucherous hookups are what they're looking for, and that's what they're getting.

Why the fuck did you screenshot your entire desktop instead of just uploading the picture? Are you THAT fucking technology-illiterate?

rotting-alone said:
Why the fuck did you screenshot your entire desktop instead of just uploading the picture? Are you THAT fucking technology-illiterate?

You can't save an image from a VSCO account.

The most disturbing thing here is that you have internet explorer on your task bar.

wow didnt know VSCO was a place for retarded photoshoots

Dekim said:
The most disturbing thing here is that you have internet explorer on your task bar.

Its Microsoft Edge not IE and it's automatically installed

"I dress like this for myself"
I bet these sluts don't dress like this at home.

Typical Halloween sluts, but just lol at that jewtube tab with negro worship sitting right next to the incels site. That combined with being a Christ-cuck, and I can just tell you ooze of high IQ.

Those foids should be publicly flogged and tortured.

flogging-3.jpg

Heightframeface said:
Typical Halloween sluts, but just lol at that jewtube tab with negro worship sitting right next to the incels site. That combined with being a Christ-cuck, and I can just tell you ooze of high IQ.

You're a fucking faggot. 

Also, I wasn't even watching Kobe Bryant highlights, I literally just clicked on the video for the music.

ItheIthe said:
rotting-alone said:
You can't save an image from a VSCO account.

lmao.

don't need to save the image. just need the image url

sQIra9D.jpg

[--REDACTED  ;)  --] who is this chick anyway? this your oneitis or something?

subsaharan said:
lmao.

sQIra9D.jpg

who is this chick anyway? this your oneitis or something?

No, I'm too blackpilled to have a Oneitis at this point, especially not an alcoholic whore like that

these are the kind of girls who would advocate extermination of ugly short men

ItheIthe said:
subsaharan said:
lmao.
sQIra9D.jpg

[-- edited --]  who is this chick anyway? this your oneitis or something?
No
@mental_out @gstvtrp can you take the FaceBook link down? We're working into murky territory where I MYSELF can literally be tracked
Could've just asked me homie. Done. lmao. Now go edit the post where you quoted me.

If you know her personally, it's a rather poor move to post a screenshot like that with her vsco username in it. Too tempting for a compulsive doxxer like myself lmao

What is VSCO? Is it the thing all the kids now-a-days are using?

Whores at their worst