Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls that were meanest to me by race

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
I'm white and ugly.

The girls that have been meanest to me have been white. The second meanest foids have been hispanic/mixed. Though I have still had many white and hispanic girls that were nice to me.

The girls that have been nicest to me have been black, South Asians (small sample size,) East Asians (small sample size.) In that order.

I'm trying to remember every girl my own age that I've ever met so probably not that accurate.

Specific breakdown of treatment:

White girls: ~35% Ignore me, ~30% neutral, ~25% mean, 10% nice.

Hispanic and mixed girls: ~50% ignore, ~20% neutral, ~15% mean, ~15% nice

East Asian: ~66% neutral, ~33% nice.

South Asian: 100% nice (only met one or two)

Black girls: ~41% nice, ~29% neutral, ~20% ignore me, ~10% mean.

They need to get a better personality

Meanest to me were Hispanic & Black

Whitewhores were nasty, yes, but not as bad.

Pajeetas & Gooks weren't nice ofc, but they were a bit better.

Blacks.
Whites.
Spicks.
Chinks.
Redskins.

In that order. Probably the only foid groups that was nicest to me were the Native American foids

I don't know, in my experience, Hispanic girls are the meanest. They're so full of themselves. They think they're the most important person in the room. The same is true for white girls, but on a smaller scale. So I would personally rank Hispanics before white, but white girls are the second meanest girl for sure.

Blacks.
Whites.
Spicks.
Chinks.
Redskins.

In that order. Probably the only foid groups that was nicest to me were the Native American foids
I never met a Native American. I don't know why black girls tend to be nicer to me.
I don't know, in my experience, Hispanic girls are the meanest. They're so full of themselves. They think they're the most important person in the room. The same is true for white girls, but on a smaller scale. So I would personally rank Hispanics before white, but white girls are the second meanest girl for sure.
It's pretty close for me. More White girls have been mean to me but they also interact with me more. White and hispanic girls were the only ones that have been notably mean to me for no reason.