Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls that show their bellybutton make me insane

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
It's fucking hot. That's my main fetish. It makes my heart race too. And not just the belly button. The lower stomach too. Any kind of skin from the stomach to the ass region (don't get me started on the lower back. I have to sit there until my boner goes away) being shown makes me diamonds.

My favorite body part are their legs.

chubby femoids make my dick hard, o and bdsm

As an anti-degeneracy incel its really hard not too look at those sluts showing their bellybutton. Piercings there are so fucking degenerate but they are even more hot... FUCK

women can go half-naked in public while I'll be ridiculed for wearing shorts because they're only for little boys or something
and somehow there are still people believing we live in patriarchy and women are oppressed

Tenor

Just crossdress and look at yours in the mirror.

Who said that?

It's fucking hot. That's my main fetish. It makes my heart race too. And not just the belly button. The lower stomach too. Any kind of skin from the stomach to the ass region (don't get me started on the lower back. I have to sit there until my boner goes away) being shown makes me diamonds.
same OP, it is my fetish as well, especially if the belly looks like this(that is when she sucks her belly in, but the presence of abs turns me on as well):