Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls text guys how they are always busy and don’t have time and all the other excuses. But when chad texts them, they are ready with makeup at 3AM

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I see cucks messaging girls and when she doesn’t reply, they tell themselves stupid shit like oh she’s probably working or busy with other shit. Cucks keep chasing.

But they don’t know, if girls like you, they will do anything and everything in their power to see you.
Here you can see foids getting pissed off that chad didn’t text her to come over at 3am. He probably just texted a hotter girl to come over lol. In the comments every girl can relate cuz they have all been doing it.

3am text from chad saying “u up” > you thinking about her and taking her out on a fancy date

comments

A9C2F99A 4A8B 45D1 A2A8 BBB929A4C91D

520EA5F0 033E 4A8F A4AB EC47FC75082F

Last edited:
Your threads are always ropefuel. Jesus fucking christ. How can you say we are the same spiecies as a Chad HOW?!?!?! Fuck this world

Unsurprising at this juncture

This makes me so jealous and angry. I hate them all

Each foid comments thinking it was just them. These hoes really think they're unique when they are identical.

Females are so vile and dishonest, it is over beyond repair.

Each foid comments thinking it was just them. These hoes really think they're unique when they are identical.
Clones just as Chad's are.

JFL @ these superficial whores.

Mfw women don't reply to me and ghost me

The tank is almost full.

Best threads of the site tbh

It's actually hilarious when I see cucks DM them with a wall of texts and these bitches reply with one word.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually do the same when I chadfish, it's a freaking power trip. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

It's actually hilarious when I see cucks DM them with a wall of texts and these bitches reply with one word.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually do the same when I chadfish, it's a freaking power trip. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Cucks will never learn, they will keep boosting their egos and foids will keep going to chads house

Females are so vile and dishonest, it is over beyond repair.
Foids are immoral in very nature, it's their main prerogative to survive BY ALL Cost, Even at the expense of Moral standards.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks post chadfish threads please not this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Some guys really need to get this in their heads:

If you are texting a girl, so are 40+ other guys. You are part of a huge crowd fighting for her attention, and if you aren't getting it you are losing to chad. No foid is ever so busy that they can't reply to any texts over the course of several days.

I see cucks messaging girls and when she doesn’t reply, they tell themselves stupid shit like oh she’s probably working or busy with other shit. Cucks keep chasing.

But they don’t know, if girls like you, they will do anything and everything in their power to see you.
Here you can see foids getting pissed off that chad didn’t text her to come over at 3am. He probably just texted a hotter girl to come over lol. In the comments every girl can relate cuz they have all been doing it.

3am text from chad saying “u up” > you thinking about her and taking her out on a fancy date

View attachment 244792

comments

View attachment 244793
View attachment 244794
Did any foids realize you were a catfish

As a chad your dick just can't end up not in a foid vagina.

If you are texting a girl, so are 40+ other guys. You are part of a huge crowd fighting for her attention, and if you aren't getting it you are losing to chad. No foid is ever so busy that they can't reply to any texts over the course of several days.
this is the feedback of the truth.

Very true , Ragefuel indeed

The sad part is that of those 40+ guys, 20 can be chads. Plus the Juggernaut Law. We are fucked bros

Yup, even the ugly landwhales.

based

Ever think texting hER "u up" at 3 am is all part of the personality?

This makes me so jealous and angry. I hate them all

It’s posts like this that genuinely make me very sad. Why couldn’t I have a better life? Hey brocels, this one really got to me.

It’s posts like this that genuinely make me very sad. Why couldn’t I have a better life? Hey brocels, this one really got to me.
It’s so messed up

Women reply in literally sub 3 seconds to ever one word text you send as Chad.

Doing this on my chadfish was eye opening.

Basically, it's over if they don't respond in under 5 seconds. Because they can and do for Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back