Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls talking to you doesn't make you less incel

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
Think of the girls you're not attracted to–unless you've got legit mental problems you can probably carry a conversation with them because they're non-threatening. This is how the females in your life see you. If you were Chad they'd be making fools out of themselves just like whenever you try to talk to a female. Girls feeling "comfortable" around you means you don't have anything they want and you're likely just a shoulder to cry on.

Brutal

Although couldn't the argument be that if she is comfortable talking with you, a bond could develop and feelings could as well in the future?

Last edited:
girls talking to you means you pass a certain threshold of attractiveness or you look high trust

im a below average truecel (not that ugly) but never once had a girl talk to me, under any circumstances

Think of the girls you're not attracted to–unless you've got legit mental problems you can probably carry a conversation with them because they're non-threatening. This is how the females in your life see you. If you were Chad they'd be making fools out of themselves just like whenever you try to talk to a female. Girls feeling "comfortable" around you means you don't have anything they want and you're likely just a shoulder to cry on.
IT MEANS YOU'RE A SUBHUMAN PIECE OF TRASH THAT ISN'T WORTH HER TIME OF DAY AND NEEDS TO LEAVE AND GET OUT OF HER SPHERE OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH LESS THAN A GRAIN OF SALT TO HER BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY AND NOT CHAD
Very Mad Pepe

girls talking to you means you pass a certain threshold of attractiveness or you look high trust

im a below average truecel (not that ugly) but never once had a girl talk to me, under any circumstances
you can be high trust and sexually unattractive, e.g. a very feminine-looking guy

you can be high trust and sexually unattractive, e.g. a very feminine-looking guy

well i think you can at least take solace in the fact that maybe you're NOT that repulsive to women, unlike a guy who women have literally never engaged with, even under mandatory circumstances.

Brutal

Although couldn't the argument be that if she is comfortable talking with you, a bond could develop and feelings could as well in the future?
This used to happen to me quite often when I still had female friends. But my feelings were never reciprocated. I'd say avoid having female friends at all costs, it will just hurt you in the long run.

Assburger mentalcels here think being able to engage a conversation or even being friends with a foid (I said being able, I neither do nor advise that) already makes you a fakecel.

Sex is light-years beyond having a simple interaction or being friendzoned, boyos.

well i think you can at least take solace in the fact that maybe you're NOT that repulsive to women, unlike a guy who women have literally never engaged with, even under mandatory circumstances.
truecels don't have it any better but the confidence that comes with being slightly better looking is a cope. if I consider myself average looking but never get approached then it has no meaning

Assburger mentalcels here think being able to engage a conversation or even being friends with a foid (I said being able, I neither do nor advise that) already makes you a fakecel.

Sex is light-years beyond having a simple interaction or being friendzoned, boyos.

This place is a race to the bottom so any sort of female interaction is fakecel-tier. The reality is nice guy normies are just as incel as the biggest truecel here.

A lot of normies think talking and interacting with a feeemayle = many steps above inceldom or just a few steps away from PinV.

NOT AT ALL...if femaales ain't asking you out or giving you strong romantic hints...its probably over.

A lot of normies think talking and interacting with a feeemayle = many steps above inceldom or just a few steps away from PinV.

NOT AT ALL...if femaales ain't asking you out or giving you strong romantic hints...its probably over.
I don't even see a point in femoid not being repulsed by your appearance. She is not repulsed =/= you will get laid, that's pretty simple. Any sort of female interaction which is not sex/romantic relationships is nowhere to be correlated with inceldom.

If a foid isn't attracted to your looks you can invest literally years on her and things will never get further, not even a millimeter. You won't even get a kiss, ever.

On the other hand, if you're good-looking and in the right place and time upon metting the foid you can get your cock lodged down her throat within minutes. Any girl who goes out to clubs, parties, dresses even a little slutty, etc, is up to shit like that, don't even get me started on the "muh different girl" cope.

The idea that getting to sex is a long walk where you get closer and closer the more you get to know and invest is cope, it varies a lot according to the circumstances and if you're not attractive in her eyes= it's over from the start to the end, no exceptions.

I Cant carry conversation with any girl

Girls not talking to you means you are truecel af

if you are not a chad, they only speak to you when they need something from you..
Tumblr static tumblr static  640

If a foid isn't attracted to your looks you can invest literally years on her and things will never get further, not even a millimeter. You won't even get a kiss, ever.

On the other hand, if you're good-looking and in the right place and time upon metting the foid you can get your cock lodged down her throat within minutes. Any girl who goes out to clubs, parties, dresses even a little slutty, etc, is up to shit like that, don't even get me started on the "muh different girl" cope.

The idea that getting to sex is a long walk where you get closer and closer the more you get to know and invest is cope, it varies a lot according to the circumstances and if you're not attractive in her eyes= it's over from the start to the end, no exceptions.
There are many cases when guy gets first sex after dating a femoid for a month or so. Do you think she planned to use him for mentioned duration to get lots of gifts/profit/free restaurant first and finally suck his cock, because she was attracted since the beggining? Sounds logical, but i doubt in femoid's brain capacities to organize and demonstarte such sociopathic behaviour.

Kinda this. Girls know within seconds of meeting you if youre fuckable or not. Sex is not something you work for the way cucktears tells us. Sex is something you get for free by virtue of being physically attractive. Thats why self improvement is such a meme.

Dude, I'd rather not get any femoid talking bs to me instead of them thinking they can fucking use me as their third wheel handckerchief.

Now that's some serious dominance they feel entitled to execute on socially weak imbeciles like us deprived incels. Show some fucking dignity and properly kick them away from you like they deserve, unless you've come across some kind of rare unicorn willing to negotiate with sex currency... (LOOOOL)

IT MEANS YOU'RE A SUBHUMAN PIECE OF TRASH THAT ISN'T WORTH HER TIME OF DAY AND NEEDS TO LEAVE AND GET OUT OF HER SPHERE OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH LESS THAN A GRAIN OF SALT TO HER BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY AND NOT CHAD
View attachment 15956
you ok, fren?

Attachments

• a38.jpeg
    a38.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 77
Kinda this. Girls know within seconds of meeting you if youre fuckable or not. Sex is not something you work for the way cucktears tells us. Sex is something you get for free by virtue of being physically attractive. Thats why self improvement is such a meme.
The only self-improvement is looksmaxxing and taking drugs in order to be able to walk up to and talk normally to foids if mentalcel.