Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls standers are getting higher

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Girl standarts are reaching new heights. Being ugly , ethnic and under 6ft is enough nowadays to become an incel in westernised country.

I just ask myself who they're fucking all the time with all the men increasingly becomming incel

Higher? Acting like they would ever decrease... That's what hypergamy is. Chads of today are chadlites tomorrow.

I was like; who the fuck are "girl standers"? Wait; "girl's standers"?

Same. I’m half Black, half White but I inherited more of my Black genes
same :feelsbadman: , bimaxillary protrusion, boring kinky nigger hair, small wrists, wide nose tip, protruding lower lip, low iq, literally all i got was lighter skin

same :feelsbadman: , bimaxillary protrusion, boring kinky nigger hair, small wrists, wide nose tip, protruding lower lip, low iq, literally all i got was lighter skin

I have type 4c black man hair but thankfully I have my white mother’s nose but everything you mentioned I also have.

One advantage of being black is that you have little to no body hair but unfortunately from my White side I do have hair all my body, back, neck, arms, ass, legs and yes all my sacred place.

I have type 4c black man hair but thankfully I have my white mother’s nose but everything you mentioned I also have.

One advantage of being black is that you have little to no body hair but unfortunately from my White side I do have hair all my body, back, neck, arms, ass, legs and yes all my sacred place.
and now imagine that there are half niggers out there with light eyes and full on white facial features (meeks for example).
i fucking hate genetics

I just ask myself who they're fucking all the time with all the men increasingly becomming incel
A diminishing pool of Chad's, mega rich & dogs.

i get matches on tinder

Not like I don't know about the basics.... but just look at all the people struggling to even get a ONS or basic ugly gf. Men way above you and me in the looks ranking. I have no idea how the sexhavers manage that imbalance.

Racepill is no joke

Holy typo batman!