Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girl's reactions will make sense when realizing youre the male version of a landwhale

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
You know how you look at that 250 lbs. of amorphous femoid over there?  That's how women see you.  You know how you do everything in your power to keep them at a distance?  That's what girls are doing to you. Remember how you were nice to the fattie once and you were scared she might think she has an in with you?  That's what girls fear around you.  You know how no one invites tubby to anything? No one includes you.

And you're not even the cute chubby girl... ya know, the one that would be a stacy if she lost 40 lbs.  No.  You're the one who somehow has no tits despite being 80 pounds over the line.  The one with a plain face and a bad haircut.  The one everyone assumes cuts herself.

You don't get pity either.  You're male, so being unattractive just makes you pathetic.  You're low-value, but no one even feels bad shitting on you because men are supposed to be powerful, able, in control, etc.  You're like a low income family that somehow doesnt qualify for aid and gets taxed at the highest bracket.  That's you.  You're that guy.

Realized this long time.ago.
Incels here still dont get it tho. They get mad at FHOs and blame them for this. Exactly how fat landwhales act as well.

complete bullshit

landwhales have plenty of GL men chasing after them

mylifeistrash said:
complete bullshit
No they dont.
In reality no. On internet maybe.

mylifeistrash said:
complete bullshit

Are you chasing fatties?

I do weigh 250 pounds, though.

Good post, nicely put. Exactly.

Show me a landwhale that would be interested in me and I'll give her a shot.

Not promising anything, but at least I'LL GIVE HER A FUCKING CHANCE. Something that womyn NEVER do for ugly males.

mylifeistrash said:
complete bullshit

Not really, they do struggle if you compare them with prime stacies/jbs, but no where close to us.

VLÖ said:
Show me a landwhale that would be interested in me and I'll give her a shot.

Not promising anything, but at least I'LL GIVE HER A FUCKING CHANCE. Something that womyn NEVER do for ugly males.

It's not a perfect analogy.  For example, it's easier to "give her a shot" because you don't have to worry that she's going to grab your dick out of nowhere or otherwise assault you.  Incel males are more threatening (even if they have no intention to threaten), so it's harder to give them a chance.

Plenty of BBW fetishists will still give them a chance. Incels will likely die as incels, unless they get status+money somehow.

Women can never be truly "lonely." There's plenty of people out there for them, even if it does take a while to find.

New New Poster said:
It's not a perfect analogy.  For example, it's easier to "give her a shot" because you don't have to worry that she's going to grab your dick out of nowhere or otherwise assault you.  Incel males are more threatening (even if they have no intention to threaten), so it's harder to give them a chance.

That is true, womyn do see us as literal rapists (even though it isn't rape when Chad does it). Or even have a fear that "maybe he'll ask me out ewwww", which seems kind of stupid considering that they're getting validation and she has all the power to say "no", but womyn are dumb like that.

Of course it's even worse when they knowingly have zero interest in you and just want to get your validation in general.

whogivesafucc said:
Plenty of BBW fetishists will still give them a chance. Incels will likely die as incels, unless they get status+money somehow.

Women can never be truly "lonely." There's plenty of people out there for them, even if it does take a while to find.

Yeah, I would say fatties are slightly higher than incel in the social hierarchy.  But thats not really the point.  I'm just trying to use an analogy to help you see how other people view you.

mylifeistrash said:
complete bullshit

I'd say a comparison to the Elephant Man is more appropriate.

St.Tropez said:
Realized this long time.ago.
Incels here still dont get it tho. They get mad at FHOs and blame them for this. Exactly how fat landwhales act as well.

Hating females is the copest cope of of them all.

Cynistic said:
fatcel=volcel

Nah, I went down to 190 and still looked unattractive. 

Weight can't change the bones in my face or the cartilage in my ears and nose.

this shit should be stickied

Except most guys would willingly fuck landwhales