Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls prefer masculine faces always, no matter her hormonal status

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
People use to say that girls prefer feminine looking guys when they're least fertile, but it seems like this was debunked.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0956797618760197
Although widely cited as strong evidence that sexual selection has shaped human facial-attractiveness judgments, findings suggesting that women’s preferences for masculine characteristics in men’s faces are related to women’s hormonal status are equivocal and controversial. Consequently, we conducted the largest-ever longitudinal study of the hormonal correlates of women’s preferences for facial masculinity (N = 584). Analyses showed no compelling evidence that preferences for facial masculinity were related to changes in women’s salivary steroid hormone levels. Furthermore, both within-subjects and between-subjects comparisons showed no evidence that oral contraceptive use decreased masculinity preferences. However, women generally preferred masculinized over feminized versions of men’s faces, particularly when assessing men’s attractiveness for short-term, rather than long-term, relationships. Our results do not support the hypothesized link between women’s preferences for facial masculinity and their hormonal status.

Im refering to the article bros OP is right

Yeah man I agree, they all choose more masculine males over soys

Masculine chad faces, not masculine ogres.

My face is masculine but not aesthetic.

Cope, it’s all about facial harmony. Pretty boy>Masc ogre

Most pretty boys are actually masculine looking, but people say that they aren't because they're low body fat and gymcels, and guys cope by thinking that their fat is muscles. Pretty boy might as well mean an attractive male at low body fat.

Leonardo Dicaprio has a wide manly face
article-1380265-0204B7980000044D-871_224x319.jpg

A masculine face is an attractive face. There is no such thing as a masculine ogre. An ogre is tall muscular/fat guy with an ugly face.

Ofcourse they do.

I just cannot believe the idiots on here who really do think women do not like masculine men, what the FUCK is wrong with you head? Dont u know nothing about biology, zero?

What next? "Men dont like feminine women" ? Stupid fucking idiots.

MASCULINE HIGH T MEN = Supreme fucking machines, they attract so much pussy its a fucking joke, all the Chads in this damn house partying every weekend are supremely masculine guys who are former football players and soldiers, they are large framed, large jaw, robust skull with zero inhibiitons. A fucking 21 year old "pretty boy" got nothing on them, nothing at all, pretty boys become boyfriends, but girls CHEAT with masculine chads.

Most pretty boys are actually masculine looking, but people say that they aren't because they're low body fat and gymcels, and guys cope by thinking that their fat is muscles. Pretty boy might as well mean an attractive male at low body fat.

Leonardo Dicaprio has a wide manly face
article-1380265-0204B7980000044D-871_224x319.jpg

A masculine face is an attractive face. There is no such thing as a masculine ogre. An ogre is tall muscular/fat guy with an ugly face.
They’re called pretty boys for a reason- because they have more feminine facial features. Guys with more feminine features can be attractive if they have good harmony and 1 or 2 masculine features mixed in- protruding cheekbones, defined jawline etc- that’s what a pretty boy is. And I agree di caprio does look more masculine now, but he could’ve been considered a pretty boy when he was younger. And an ogre is basically a guy with extreme masculine features with no harmony/ symmetry at all.

They’re called pretty boys for a reason- because they have more feminine facial features. Guys with more feminine features can be attractive if they have good harmony and 1 or 2 masculine features mixed in- protruding cheekbones, defined jawline etc- that’s what a pretty boy is. And I agree di caprio does look more masculine now, but he could’ve been considered a pretty boy when he was younger. And an ogre is basically a guy with extreme masculine features with no harmony/ symmetry at all.
On the left they are pretty boy because low body weight and then when they gain weight they are considered masculine
th

heres-what-the-mountain-from-game-of-thrones-look-2-9998-1465572918-33_dblbig.jpg

ef699f2cc4fa9ef05c50fb6a27635f3c--leonardo-celebrities.jpg

On the left they are pretty boy because low body weight and then when they gain weight they are considered masculine
th

heres-what-the-mountain-from-game-of-thrones-look-2-9998-1465572918-33_dblbig.jpg

LMAO WHO THE FUCK IS THE SECOND GUY?! SOME RANDOM WHO APPEARED IN GOT? DUDE IS ONLY NOT INCEL CUZ OF STATUS!

i have a very feminine face and i look like 15 even though i am 21

Not exactly.... Looking 30 at 17-19 can be a truecel trait as well.

Depends on what u mean. WIth 30 I mean a fully developed man with a wide jaw, somehing teenagers dont have. I dont mean balding fatcel.

th

Pretty boy is just a skinny emo-haired Chad. The facial traits are indeed the same.

I took a while to swallow that pill.

Cope, someone can have masculine features like a square jaw but have a disgusting eye area or huge nose, making them ugly.

Cope, someone can have masculine features like a square jaw but have a disgusting eye area or huge nose, making them ugly.
Then his maxilla and eye area aren't masculine, so he's ugly and not considered masculine.

Why are there more soys than ever? All that female birth control flushed into the water & pumped into meat or early conditioning from school?

Why are there more soys than ever? All that female birth control flushed into the water & pumped into meat or early conditioning from school?

It's synthetic estrogens in the water, foods, and many plastic products.

Ded srs.

Ded srs.
The jews did this.... To compensate, we need to move heavy barbells up and down to raise T levels. Right, @LastGerman ? :feelsthink:

The jews did this.... To compensate, we need to move heavy barbells up and down to raise T levels. Right, @LastGerman ? :feelsthink:

This is the only thing we can do now. Lift brutally until our hands start to bleed.

Unironically, yes. Heavy freeweight resistance training is proven to raise your basal metabolic testosterone levels. You literally become manlier if you lift.

Ded srs.
Gotta kick the resistance out of us huh, make us docile little consumers that resort to wanking like a coomer while wageslaving like a boomer & contemplating suicide on the daily akin to a doomer.

Gotta kick the resistance out of us huh, make us docile little consumers that resort to wanking like a coomer while wageslaving like a boomer & contemplating suicide on the daily akin to a doomer.

What would you put the odds at for an actual anti-government insurrection with all of these fucking soy faggots in society?

Exactly.

What would you put the odds at for an actual anti-government insurrection with all of these fucking soy faggots in society?

Exactly.
May of backfired with the assumptions they have of bringing in all these very angry Muslims though, they won't be able to retrain that shitstorm.

I look masculine but still look ugly

mogs me at looking masculine

Unattractive = low T = not intimidating = recessed brow bone, downturned canthal tilt, recessed jaw growth, bad harline e.t.c.
You can have facial harmony and be masculine-looking. You can have facial harmony and be feminine-looking (not ugly, but you're feminine).

a masculine Chad will always beat out a pretty boy. that being said, girls don't just want masculine looking guys. male pattern baldness is the ultimate masculine trait, and it decimates a man's SMV. overly developed jaw or wide moon face are also not the most appealing traits one can have as a man.

you still need harmony and an aesthetic touch if you want to pull off that handsome look. without that, you're just a brute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back