Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Girls on Omegle rave after looksmax fag Zeta gets implants and becomes 10/10 PSL god.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@zeta.psl/video/7404170093573328161

Related thread:

it's his confidence.

anyone who denies blackpill is just a gaslighter and piece of shit

His personality is shining!

just put metal in your face bro

with such looks you can literally be a child molester, a drug dealer, a cartel leader and still get all the females.

He looks like some angry anime character.

even socially retarded cels would ascend with such face, you just have to exist and females will throw themselves at you.

ok what stops you from getting those implants or whatever to become a 10/10 psl god?

I've gotten 3 surgeries and only went up by 0.5 points. If you don't have a good foundation, don't even bother.

ok what stops you from getting those implants or whatever to become a 10/10 psl god?
1. Conservative dad.
2. Mentally too fucked up myself.

Cheekbone augmentation, Jaw Angle Surgery and Genioplasty (Chin augmentation).
When it comes to jaw surgery its important to get large distractions, otherwise there won't be a noticeable difference.

When it comes to jaw surgery its important to get large distractions, otherwise there won't be a noticeable difference.
I wasn't eligible for Lefort I, I have an edge to edge bite, not an underbite, it would have improved my face more though, but I opted for surgeries that would mimic the effect of Lefort I.

Saw this shit before. Imagine living like this man FUCK
Pillow Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Just post gay chad worshiping ragebait theory

OH NO SOMEONE HAS A WAY BETTER LIFE THEN MINE SO AM GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT AND MAKE MY LIFE EVEN WORSE THEORY

Savage animal apes like good genetics

Shocking

They can sense his amazing personality

The difference between one life and another in this world is bizarre, it's almost like the difference between gods and the damned in hell.

in the other thread there's someone who nolifes looksmax.org saying he didn't get surgery and this is fake and OP fell for it.
He was chadlite before he got surgery (19 pic). In his younger pictures he is 14-15 and could theoretically have just gone through puberty, worn makeup, squintmaxxing in all pictures. He had the basic bones to end up looking this way.
No idea why OP insists he had surgery just because an anonymous poster said he did. He professes to being a 'bonesmasher' but that seems more like chadlite to chad, tryhard looksmaxxing than something that could fix a 2/10 jaw. @wereq why are you obsessed with this case and spend time caring?
If this was a real thing, wouldn't basically all men do it as an equivalent of how women wear makeup? If this shit has a high chance of failure, to me the proof is in the fact people aren't all doing it. Men will do anything for puss and would all do this if it worked. WHEN it works, I'll be 100th in line, lose 8 months of time, which is fine by me. Every surgerymaxx man I've ever seen had bloated, alienlike consequences within a few years, if not immediately. If there is proof it is safe in the future, I'll do it. Fuck high inhib get over it and ascend.

There's anecdotes to prove anything. Here we see an anecdote 'you can ascend if you get surgery :soy:' and monkeybrain believes it. Just 2 weeks ago we saw a thread here of a famous looksmax user who turned himself from a chadlite to a genuine 3/10 with bloated as fuck implants and that's what I believe happens. Why pay to make yourself worse.
By my eyes, the guy was a chadlite in his 19yo pictures, and is a self obsessed self loving modernmale whose chadlite stats didn't match his ego so he goes online and wears makeup and contacts which is fake and gay. If that could fix me, I'd do it too.

one day you'll be able to do this through surgery but until I see that trend succeed and go viral because it changes the lives of everyone who does it and noone can post cases of it failing, it's likely cope and a waste of your time and attention, and likely fucks your chance of doing it when they actually know how to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back