Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls "not being lesbians anymore" for Chad

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
25d 2h 37m
Wizard32 said:
They also resemble each other enough that you can't expect perfect 100%/0% approximations based purely on instinct rather than choice.

It is feasible to me that these people sometimes honestly try to express themselves that way, even if their honest attempt at self-description falls short of accuracy.

Getting orgasms from friction has nothing to do with your attraction to what is producing the friction.
IE if we use our hands it doesn't mean we are sexually attracted to our own hands.

I don't think we can have any reliable statistics on what % of lesbian couples use strapons.

I think there's some truth there, though again I don't htink we have good stats on what % do anal vs just hands/mouths.

What are you referring to?

Pervert is a verb.
If you mean you think there is a correlation between having aberrant homosexual urges and other aberrant urges then I agree.
I just don't call such people "perverts".
"Deviant" works better for me, since that is not a conjugation of root verb "deviate".
-Attraction is angles basically Mathematik, your organs decide if is fuckable or not also organs gives you orgasm because pussy dick connection basically friction
-Lesbian use strapons, dildos same shit, fingers, sex machines basically they want to emulate GigaChad dick, all lesbian are gigachadsexuals, there is no GigaChad who is gay all are straight or some rare degenerates are bisexuals because yolo. :feelsgah:

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
58d 13h 26m
ThoughtfulCel said:
NIgga did you really just quote your own self.

On a side note anyone notice the increase in gay jokes by men in comment sections.

"I watched this and im questioning my male sexuality"

"Im totally straight but this gave me a boner"

"ricardo milos is sexier, also im a guy *giggle*"

I swear to god it has something to do with estrogen increase
A lot of modern men don’t produce much testosterone
Wizard32 said:
I think all humans are bisexual.
No.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★