Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls love when guys open up (not)

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★

Revoke foids rights

Never listen to a foid she's always lying.

She badly wants that Twitter money

deserves for her body to be split up in 2 pieces since shes so two faced
in gta
all my post is fiction
i do not encourage violence towards anyone

This one’s a classic

It's a trick. And the LAST time I made that mistake was some years ago. The damage to my reputation, and chances of getting pussy, were permanent.

It's a trick to weed out the pussies, simps, and soyboys. A foid would much rather have Thad the Caveman grab her with one arm. Then, forcefully bend her over and fuck her like her vagina owes him money.

After her vagina is blown out like an old tire, then she'll be ready to settle down with a good listener.

Foid brain is empty pit they just generate random bs like this. I am 100% sure foids are not real conscious human beigns but just npc cyborgs with only option set to “hunt chads dick”

Gaslighting asshole

LMFAO foids be foiding

Empathetic gender ofc

Mogs me for being allowed to speak with foids. Foids turn their backs and power walk away from me the moment that I open my mouth.

a foid lying, whats new about this

They say “Foids are emotional creatures” more like demonic creatures.

More proof femoids are sociopaths

yeah we know that by now

Empathetic gender strikes again:feelskek:

It's a trick. And the LAST time I made that mistake was some years ago. The damage to my reputation, and chances of getting pussy, were permanent.

It's a trick to weed out the pussies, simps, and soyboys. A foid would much rather have Thad the Caveman grab her with one arm. Then, forcefully bend her over and fuck her like her vagina owes him money.

After her vagina is blown out like an old tire, then she'll be ready to settle down with a good listener.
:yes: