Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls LOVE getting approached

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They love it because it gives them soooo much validation. Nothing more satisfying for a woman than having a guy go out of his way usually in a crowded area to chat her up. Because all heads are gonna turn around to see her being approached, she is now the center of attention, her ego reaches impossible levels.

She makes sure to lead the guy on in order to milk him of all validation she can then she writes him off and moves on to another orbitter. Women are pure evil and need to be genocided asap.

u trying to get people to commit rope or what

I would love to get approached aswell

Not if you're ugly she hates you for even thinking about it.

by attractive men. They don't love getting approached by ugly men. You'll notice this more heavily in women your age.

Pretty sure I read this on lookism.Ur @InCell aren't u faggot
They love it because it gives them soooo much validation. Nothing more satisfying for a woman than having a guy go out of his way usually in a crowded area to chat her up. Because all heads are gonna turn around to see her being approached, she is now the center of attention, her ego reaches impossible levels.

She makes sure to lead the guy on in order to milk him of all validation she can then she writes him off and moves on to another orbitter. Women are pure evil and need to be genocided asap.

She also loves getting approached by chad in front of her friends so she can mog them.

Take it and keep it
Thanks bro...

This cotton won't pick itself...
(Niggas are much cheaper than hiring a hacker to fix my John Deere tractor! That's even if you include chains and cornbread...)

Thanks bro...

(Niggas are much cheaper than hiring a hacker to fix my John Deere tractor! That's even if you include chains and cornbread...)
I would rather deal with mechanical trouble than commanding around lazy useless nogs :lul:

Dunno about that I mean if the guy is ugly they usually find it insulting.

I would rather deal with mechanical trouble than commanding around lazy useless nogs :lul:
Lol! A greed. That's why i have them young whippersnappers working for me.

Cope.

I'm an ugly 5'6 ricecel and tried hitting on foids regularly 3-5 years ago.

They get really offended when I try even talking to them (not even hitting on them).

by attractive men. They don't love getting approached by ugly men. You'll notice this more heavily in women your age.
Agreed. As an ugly low value male, use that to your advantage and approach them.

Ugly guys are invading their personal space and they now feel violated. Someone call the police, its literal rape.

I would love to get approached aswell
"GIMME A DOLLAR!"
Nigga I fucking take the dollar
"Gimme a nigga!"
Take it and keep it
Thanks bro...

Based interactions

They get angry when they find the guy repulsive though, how dare he.

Brutal warranty pill. 48 months is longer than most marriages
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Welcome back bud. Remember me?

I think I would like being approached from a woman too tbh

Everyone love that not just women. I would love that too if it wasn't for my recessed radiating personality.

Foids feel repulsed by low SMV subhumans approaching them because it makes them question their own value. Also when foids get turned down by Chads they lash out on ugly men aggressively.