Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls love breaking their necks looking up to tall guys

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I hate seeing pictures like this a guy needs to be a head taller than the girl while she is wearing heels and these sluts are all the same I just get so angry when I see pictures like this because you can just see how much the girls love that the guy is tall it´s the most powerful aphrodisiac to them.

Screenshot 20191123 194901

Imagine living in chadinavia like me and seeing this shit everyday :feelsrope:

Imagine living in chadinavia like me and seeing this shit everyday :feelsrope:
I live in Denmark so not hard to imagine and I am 170cm, also most of my previous friends were 180-194cm tall

He's balding
Are you the typical example of the incel community (or more correctly, the blackpill community) who thinks hair is more important than height?

When was the last time you went outside? If you actually did go outside every now and then you'd see that height is more important.

Are you the typical example of the incel community (or more correctly, the blackpill community) who thinks hair is more important than height?

When was the last time you went outside? If you actually did go outside every now and then you'd see that height is more important.
I was just pointing out he’s balding

You pointed it out implying that the minimal balding breaks him, which it doesn't. Even he's balding his height gives me a huge sexual boost.
He’s probably going to be fine. But imagine his head without hair , It’s going to hurt his SMV

Sweden here, Scandinavia is possibly the worst area for an incel to live in
Brutal, im swedish too. Maybe we should start spreading the "swepill" like those retarded slavpills.
JK lets not do that

Cope. No foid would wanna look at your face, especially from below, if you were ugly.

man. suicidefuel for manlets

I hate seeing pictures like this a guy needs to be a head taller than the girl while she is wearing heels and these sluts are all the same I just get so angry when I see pictures like this because you can just see how much the girls love that the guy is tall it´s the most powerful aphrodisiac to them.

View attachment 173393
Yeah for me to even be able to come close to that would be with foids 5'2" and shorter and even then, in the west, it's basically over for me.
You pointed it out implying that the minimal balding breaks him, which it doesn't. Even he's balding his height gives me a huge sexual boost.
Balding hurts but if you have a chad/lite/warrior skull/man tier face you will be fine.

Just wear a cap Bro ded srs

Height is life.

Shes subhuman though