Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "girls like nerdy guys"

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Nerdy guy = "chad that likes what I like, teehee"

Buddy Holly cropped

Nerdy guy = Chad wearing glasses

watch the vids they are both cringe and blackpilling at the same time idk how to feel since i planning on speed dating at an anime con soon.

FOR THE INCELS WHO SAY MENTALCELS DON'T EXIST JFL.

Massive fucking Cope

Not a single Chad in sight.

You realize NTmaxxed normtards like that guy get laid all the time, right?
watch the vids they are both cringe and blackpilling at the same time idk how to feel since i planning on speed dating at an anime con soon.
Where the fuck do they even host something like that?

Massive fucking Cope

Not a single Chad in sight.

You realize NTmaxxed normtards like that guy get laid all the time, right?

Where the fuck do they even host something like that?
comic con, animecon ect..

Nerdy guy = very smart dude with a very little awkard aspect due to clothes that makes him more interesting. I have a few in class and they are popular af

Nerdy guy = very smart dude with a very little awkard aspect due to clothes that makes him more interesting. I have a few in class and they are popular af
I am that guy, this is fake. I am just seen as an autist even though I hang around normies.

I am that guy, this is fake. I am just seen as an autist even though I hang around normies.
Well i talked about that charismathic nerds (the equal sign is wrongly put im stupid please forget me) at least in my class they were popular and used to hang out with other people.

Well i talked about that charismathic nerds (the equal sign is wrongly put im stupid please forget me) at least in my class they were popular and used to hang out with other people.
Its over for weebcels.

I don't even think stereotypical nerdy guys believe this cope.

cosplay whores make me physically ill

Women like nerdy math professors

Just be Pietro Boselli bro

Nerdy chads not nerdy guys lol

Girls can like "nerdy guys" only if they're not incel tier in looks.

At the end of the day it's all facial bones and height. Alex has an underbite and is obese so it's over for him, if he lost weight he would be average looking though. He still has social value because he has a good lower third and eye area though. The conversation with the people he was talking to was another blackpill. The girl in red is the best looking so she has the most value and comes off as having good social skills even though she did nothing special.

You will never see actual incels go to clubs and places like that anymore. All ugly males just rot now.
th

Nerdy guys = Chad with glasses

This shit is hard to watch.

Women are too predictable

*Chad with glasses walks in* I really love Nerdy guys, teehee.

these blokes need to just be honest and tell these foids they want to fuck them with their master swords or tell them I will land my millennium falcon in your moist hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back