Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Girls like guys that can play guitar” is a lie and anyone who claims that is full of shit

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate Higgers
Foids don’t want a guy who can truly play guitar, they just want some dickhead Chad that only knows Wonderwall. People who act as if that will impress women clearly don’t play. Normies and foids in reality think I’m a fucking nerd for putting time and effort in to learn and master guitar, but let’s be honest, normies can’t have hobbies anyway. Any foid that claims they like people with certain hobbies or interests just wants a Chad that acts like has those hobbies or interests.

Crock of shit. They want gorillas with mics because the kikes told them to.

yea actually learnng guitar is p nerdy and foids won't like it much

they'll only like guitarists who are chads/HTN or statusmaxxed

Crock of shit. They want gorillas with mics because the kikes told them to.
they want gorillas with mics because both niggers and foids are low IQ subhuman animals

the statement girls like anything blank ... that's not height or face is bullshit.

I play guitar too ( about 6 months, i have had my guitar for 11 months but i had long breaks).
Im a bit below avg i guess in playing. But girls dont care about that. No instrument for my height and face

i might learn this today, i should only take me a few tries
i dont like trying to play anything really difficult

I played electric guitar for like 5 years... granted, I was very mediocre at it and only really played skate punk and black metal riffs, but that's about it... I eventually quit because it wasn't worth it and irl got in the way, aka "wageslaving".

girls do like a chad who can play the guitar

Foids don’t want a guy who can truly play guitar, they just want some dickhead Chad that only knows Wonderwall. People who act as if that will impress women clearly don’t play. Normies and foids in reality think I’m a fucking nerd for putting time and effort in to learn and master guitar, but let’s be honest, normies can’t have hobbies anyway. Any foid that claims they like people with certain hobbies or interests just wants a Chad that acts like has those hobbies or interests.
they want a chad with those qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back