Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Girls laughed because their friend was sat next to me

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 15 or 16, in school, we had to sit or stand close to the front of the class as the science teacher was showing us a demonstration. I was sat up on a counter to the side of the room with my friends to the left of me and then a girl came up and sat to the right of me. Her friends who were standing at the opposite side of the class saw their friend sitting next to me and they pointed and said "she's sitting next to Darkoff" whilst laughing.

should have gone ER on their faces

Brutal. Small events which impact our life forever.

Brutal. Small events which impact our life forever.

That's acceptable...It's the other problem remaining, and I can solve that by living as I did before.

They could just tell you had a bad personality :foidSoy:

When I was 15 or 16, in school, we had to sit or stand close to the front of the class as the science teacher was showing us a demonstration. I was sat up on a counter to the side of the room with my friends to the left of me and then a girl came up and sat to the right of me. Her friends who were standing at the opposite side of the class saw their friend sitting next to me and they pointed and said "she's sitting next to Darkoff" whilst laughing.
I am sorry you went through this

Shouldve slapped those hoes

Shouldve slapped those hoes
They will tell on their boyfirends in the name of so called 'rightousness' plus possibly go to jail full of arssholes that love women and beat the crap out of him. We cannot win whatever we do.

Takes me back to the good ol school days