Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls ignoring messages

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’m not the one who’s been through this but why do girls think they are better than us by ignoring my messages? They read it but don’t reply. Even if they do reply, they’d give a short blunt response, also known as fuck off signals.

If a guy ignores a message then he’s the asshole, but if a girl does then she’s strong and independent. Regardless of gender, I believe ignoring messages especially when you complement someone is down right rude. These stuck up bitches need to realise manners and gratitude cost nothing.

especially when you complement someone is down right rude.
stop being a cuck youre jestermaxxing hard rn. if youre ugly its over it doesnt matter how many times you tell her shes a queen

why u texting them
if she ignores u should block her

why u texting them
if she ignores u should block her

I’m not texting anyone right now. I’m talking about when it comes interacting with girls in general behind the screen like Snapchat, Tinder, etc

Stop texting girls.
Stop being friends with them.
They are all evil.

especially when you complement someone is down right rude. These stuck up bitches need to realise manners and gratitude cost nothing.

to be fair, not a lot of people are gonna respond to compliments from strangers
not to say girls aren’t overly dramatic but if someone on this site randomly messaged me and complimented me i don’t think i’d respond

Why would she reply to your messages when she probably gets 100 messages a day from her other orbiters?

I’m not the one who’s been through this but why do girls think they are better than us by ignoring my messages? They read it but don’t reply. Even if they do reply, they’d give a short blunt response, also known as fuck off signals.

If a guy ignores a message then he’s the asshole, but if a girl does then she’s strong and independent. Regardless of gender, I believe ignoring messages especially when you complement someone is down right rude. These stuck up bitches need to realise manners and gratitude cost nothing.

Hear hear.
Why would she reply to your messages when she probably gets 100 messages a day from her other orbiters?

Most probably especially if they're richer than you & she's already for a chad fwb.

That's so weird that chicks don't respond to desperate PUA shit from unattractive males when she has her selection of chads even as a land whale. Jfl at still making an attempt with western women.

chadfish some foids, take the blackpill, n stop being a fucking orbiter cuck

Girls are supposed to be the receiver
Men are supposed to be the sender

Women choose who they will reply to out of all the thousands of messages she gets

Stop being creepy stupid incel xdddddddd

Because if shes even a 5+/10 she's recieving dozens maybe hundreds of messages from chads and beta orbiters. She doesn't have time to respond to everyone so she will respond only to Chads.

What probable cause would an incel have to message a foid?

Even if they do reply, they’d give a short blunt response, also known as fuck off signals.
Because she’s not interested in ugly subhuman. To be an orbiter you need to be average looking.

I notice twitter thots are most likely to ignore

Where do you get their numbers?
Like I haven't texted a girs for years.

They´re asking for men to go ER.

stop texting girls
stop being orbiter