Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls: I don´t like big muscular guys

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Also girls..

Its over for my skeleton looking ass

My face is too ugly for any bodytype anyway

This is so fucking depressing

They all have good faces nonetheless.

physique is largely cope tbh. It's almost all face

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

Not all girls. Others like skinny chads. Or candyboys. Everything what is not me

one time in high school i tried to ask out this foid, she said no, then I asked her why and what kind of guy she likes, she said she doesn't like muscular guys. The next week I see her dating one of the most muscular guys in our grade.

They’re right, they LOVE them.

one time in high school i tried to ask out this foid, she said no, then I asked her why and what kind of guy she likes, she said she doesn't like muscular guys. The next week I see her dating one of the most muscular guys in our grade.
should of went ER

Chang gettin mired in top one.
JUST BE RICE CONFIRMED

Not all girls. Others like skinny chads.
Fucking bullshit! That is just what they say, girls say they like a tall skinny guys (Chads) but when they face a ripped muscular Jeff Seid looking guy up close in real life they will choose him 100% of the time.

I know the feeling I was always skinny and small boned smaller than most girls and they always say this shit and next thing you know they are drooling over big ripped muscular men; girls are literally a walking contradiction.

"I don't like muscular guys" is a lie to attract orbiters.

I would look weird af being ripped anyways

Girls like Chad, thats it. Muscular or not

Hmmm:feelshehe:
It must be your personality bro
Thats what keeping foids away

Girls dgaf about bodytype they want Chad

Hell they will take Chad with dadbod over a truecel with the body of a Greek deity

They prefer muscular and lean not some bloated powerlifter tbh...

Girls like Chad, thats it. Muscular or not

Girls dgaf about bodytype they want Chad

Hell they will take Chad with dadbod over a truecel with the body of a Greek deity
But this thread is not about that it´s about girls hypocrite virtue signalling nature, so if she could choose between 2 Chad´s one being skinny the other being ripped and muscular as the guys I posted she would choose the ripped bodybuilder 100% of the time.

so if she could choose between 2 Chad´s one being skinny the other being ripped and muscular as the guys I posted she would choose the ripped bodybuilder 100% of the time.
true

So fucking picky. We have to deal with what we get.

Face and height >>>> Everything

"I don't like big muscular guys" is shorthand for not liking bloatmaxxed powerlifters or competitive bodybuilders that look like balloon-doggies. A healthily muscular physique is very attractive to women and a man can become a slayer if that is paired with a good face and decent height.

"I don't like guys with muscles who live in the gym i would always assume men like that are gay"

"No I don't like that look at all. Those men are most likely gay"

"It's all about what's inside"

Females love fit men as long as they fit the stereotype. There is this one guy at work that's ripped but he's 5'5 and the females ridicule him so much for "compensating".

Foids don't choose what they're attracted to. Everything out of their filthy mouths is irrelevant.

Ij ust like guys who are naturally buff above 6 2 and never get sick

Females love fit men as long as they fit the stereotype. There is this one guy at work that's ripped but he's 5'5 and the females ridicule him so much for "compensating".

A physique like that can't even be achieved naturally.

How is this suicidefuel? Muscles are actually obtainable.
It's actually closer to being lifefuel do to the fact the guy in the 2nd pic is 5'5.
A physique like that can't even be achieved naturally.
The chang looks natty, the other guys are on steroids.
However it's not like you're born with "steroid-genetics", it's pretty easy to run a steroid cycle.

Its over for gymcels and most normalfags. That physique doesn't look natural.

How is this suicidefuel? Muscles are actually obtainable
Not to me I have scoliosis and a back injury so i can never workout again i can´t even run without it hurting and i have an undiagnosed throat problem so it takes me 45-50 minutes per meal I eat so getting just 2000 calories daily is a struggle for me plus I am allergic to almost all food I have been tested for 30 foods and only 4 of them i wasn´t allergic to, all my allergies does of course also mean I can´t use steroids because I am allergic to the carrier oils so I will NEVER be able to know the feeling of a girl looking at my body with such admiration but all of you guys have healthy normal functioning bodies so you could if you would..

They mean "I don't like gymcels"

They don't like generic oiled up ugly pro bodybuilders.
Most pro bodybuilders have bad faces.

It's pointless to be muscular if you have narrow shoulders or manletism.

All I know is women don’t like me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do Powerlifters pull girls ?
He would knock out any Chad in a real fight, gym rats are fake af. Butterbean is another guy that would kill 95% of Chad’s.