Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls go for geeky gamers

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
You just have to look like this:

XgNy8h7_d.jpg

Credit goes to @crew2 for sharing this.

Damn, those cheeks are hollow af.

Do they go for geeky game writers?

http://www.ho-tel.co.uk/

A game I built 15 years ago or so in which you build an empire of whores. Of course, Google ensures that no one ever sees it.

It has a dress up game so you can dress your whores up, and they all look like they are 18-25 which is my favoriate girl age because im an evil peodophile.

Untitled 1

Someone has dressed this one up in a t-shirt that says 14 year old Ho. Obviously she is not 14 years old. I wonder if that is illegal now.

I mean, if someone had a picture of a person taking cocaine that would not be illegal right?

Its suggestive, but how suggestive? Is it now a crime?

I think the police state wantes sex to be unemotional, a bit like getting a macdonalds.

Untitled 2

This Ho is better dressed. But her dress is very suspiscious.

You can see why they kept me away from good society for 30 years cant you.

One more for luck

Untitled 3

She looks more mature, but pulling her t-shirt up so you can see her bra might be a sex crime? I cant remember.

Last edited:
Ar u trolling? It's obvious that they go for his looks

Have there ever been geeky black guys who have gotten laid? All the ones I know are incels.

Ar u trolling? It's obvious that they go for his looks

I’m saying that normies talk about incels having hobbies and being well-rounded yet here’s a “geeky gamer”. Let’s imagine him being introverted and uninteresting. Like that matters? A critique on normie advice, guy.

I’m saying that normies talk about incels having hobbies and being well-rounded yet here’s a “geeky gamer”. Let’s imagine him being introverted and uninteresting. Like that matters? A critique on normie advice, guy.
You just need to understand that your reality isn't like his. In his reality you can be whoever you want, in your - you're not. And still no 100% chance that will give u some girls.

You just need to understand that your reality isn't like his. In his reality you can be whoever you want, in your - you're not. And still no 100% chance that will give u some girls.

And why is that? Looks. So at least have people be honest about it.

That guy's got some good forearm genetics, if he trained them they would be fuckin joocy.

No homo, just admiring the genetic lottery winners.