Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Girls find funny guys attractive" in fact means...

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Girls find attractive guys funny.

femoids move the barriers to suit what they want.

So true, you don't see girls going crazy over Larry David,Dan Harmon, etc.

highschoolcel said:
This is accurate and known. NEVER trust what a female says, always analyze it. good thread op. blackpill fundamental right here

highschoolcel said:

U need to be kevin hart tier to make a woman laugh as a subhuman. Even then she'll only keep you as an orbiter around for entertainment

I always find it funny how when an attractive guy says a shit joke pretty much all femoids laugh, but when an ugly guy tells a good joke all men laugh.

Well played. Its indeed true

Boomers could get away with 'just be funny' game. Not so much now.

BlackPill47 said:
Boomers could get away with 'just be funny' game. Not so much now.

Were the three stooges slayers?

UncannyValley said:
Were the three stooges slayers?
I can see from a cursory Wiki check that the main four guys were all married with children.

I was known as the "funny guy" in school and was constantly told "girls dig funny guys" Well not ugly subhuman guys like me but instead of Chad who can say anything and be funny in a girls eyes

Not even attractive guys as funny, but someone with normie tier humor, even then you become a beta orbiter in the process, thank God I stopped doing that

Did a fact check and OP is correct! Also, Just fucking lol @ Wikicels saying women regard physical attractiveness as unimportant but in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE say it matters.

Attachments

• factcheck.png
    factcheck.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 111
Women humor is honestly cancer anyway. I'd rather rope than succumb to spouting "vine quotes" and "omg I eat a lot and love dogs" everywhere I go.

It's that way with every single preference women have.

"I like nerdy guys!"

"I like dark haired guys!"

"I like guys with blue eyes!"

"I like guys with glasses!"

"I like fit guys!"

"I like guys with similar interests to mine!"

Traits automatically become attractive if paired with an already attractive guy. While some women may fawn over a male model with a beard and thus say that they like "guys with beards" yet if a big-nosed, bug-eyed uggo with the exact same beard approached her she'd reject him on the spot.

The Halo Effect is a real thing.

Femoids only care about looks at the end of the day, we should all know this by now.

Its_OVER said:
So true, you don't see girls going crazy over Larry David,Dan Harmon, etc.

Femoids will laugh at any stupid thing Chad says. Teehee!

Yeah the halo effect will come into play here.

Its very like the "teehee I love nerdy guys". In reality they just mean that they like hot guys with glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back