Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion girls dressed like whores at the streets

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I've noticed it for a long time that most of the girls like 90 % from 10 - 55 years old use short shorts or legging like whores at the streets ( at least here where I live ) and the girls that weren't dressed like whores were girls that were going to work or school with jeans because they are not allowed to work or go to school dressed like whores...

does it happen something similar where you live?

Lmao its been like this since i can remember

because they are

It happens literally everywhere ma nigga

The modern woman is now a prostitute.

10 years old?

Yee foids even wear the shortest skirts when its peek winter here

Foids being whores is like water being wet

Yoga pants/skinny jeans/whatever else is all the same, its all skin tight to reveal as much of their body as possible, even clothes women wear in formal environments are super tight and revealing, and on top of that they are wearing makeup and perfume to look more sexually attractive.

At my high school many years ago they tried to ban yoga pants and leggings, but it nwver worked because they would still wear them and when the staff told them that it was against the dress code, they would accuse them of looking at their ass and legs. All the teachers and staff quickly learned it was best to just keep their mouths shut so they didnt get in any hot water.

Can't remember the last time I saw a foid not wearing leggings. They are literally all the same.

Thots gona thot

Lmao its been like this since i can remember
It happens literally everywhere ma nigga
Thots gona thot

They do this anywhere and everywhere. That's not some regional shit.
They call it expression or empowering but then gets mad when you stare.

I would stare too if I saw someone having a pet monkey that's painted like a clown with honking shoes in the middle of the street because it intrigues my mind in general.
You wearing almost nothing peaks my mind. Both of my brains. Not my fault. Don't want me looking? Don't wear crap that will catch my attention.

They are whores in some extent tbh

Wave money to attract them.

Yes and it boils my blood

Yeah it happens. Girls who wear short shorts are always bitchy whores. Leggings I think are just comfortable. Haven’t worn but if I didn’t have a dick I would kek

whores, dressing as whores? Who would've guessed

Yes, especially at night and on weekends, thousands of women, even teenagers, are dressed like a whore all over the city, since as far as I can remember, 20 years ago. I never could approach one, because when I was younger, I was fearful, but they disturbed me, in a sense of attractiveness but also their elusiveness to me. Not long ago, many rejected me. I remember in high school many girls were dressed like this, but only outside at night, I discovered, as I could see pictures of them on a website dedicated to making pictures at night, in clubs, that these girls dressed and behaved almost in a Christian manner in class, were partying every weekend and posed with very sexually explicit and provocative manner to the photograph. Nobody, ever invited me to party with them, at that time, I remember, asking many times, if I could join them on the weekend, many of them, sometimes, they were so rough and I finished with a rude insult. In the end, they all look and want to look the same.

Last edited:
I hate seeing old whores trying to look young.
When you are dressed more like an whore than a actual whore, you have a problem.
Stop pretending to be young and hip, you old used up roasties.

holes are holes

In the old days, foids dressed the way they dress now (short shorts, yoga pants, etc) would get pinched, ass slapped, groped at every opportunity, and that motivated foids to dress with dignity. Alas, foids want to prance around half naked and expect men not to get turned on. Even staring too long is considered "creepy" or "harassment"

leggings
short shorts
skinny jeans
that's is all these inelegant whores wear smh

Ah yes I remember being at the streets too.

I hate seeing old whores trying to look young.
That's the most ridiculous thing ever...
An old whore post-wall wearing millions of makeup and whore clothes...

remember

old man = wise
old woman = useless

I feel like UK is more slutty than any other place