Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls don't love me

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I seriously wonder what the fuck is wrong with me, I cannot be that ugly tbh but when I'm around females they see me with absolute disgust and fear, like if they just saw a fucking monster. Just yesterday I was walking at my uni until I some foids blocked my path because they were slow af, when I walked near them one of them turned around and saw me, god I will never forget her stare, she saw me with disdain and disgust like if I were less than human, tell me how tf do I recover from that?

Go Dahmer on them tbh

some foids blocked my path because they were slow af,

See this is your problem, buddy! You body-shamed those poor girls and you expect to get pussy, you misogynist? You deserve everything that you get!

I seriously wonder what the fuck is wrong with me, I cannot be that ugly tbh but when I'm around females they see me with absolute disgust and fear, like if they just saw a fucking monster. Just yesterday I was walking at my uni until I some foids blocked my path because they were slow af, when I walked near them one of them turned around and saw me, god I will never forget her stare, she saw me with disdain and disgust like if I were less than human, tell me how tf do I recover from that?

Are you sure it was disgust? Has she seen you before or maybe even goes to classes with you? How do you rate yourself? How did you look at her?

OP you, and the rest of us, will never have any hope with women. It’s time to start finding some copes.

RemembER you always have an alternative CHOice

They probably sensed your misogyny Anger, improve your personality dude.

Because where incels. Where not even human to the female race. We are a commodity to be used.

Girls don't love or can never love me.
Too physically ugly.

This is a pointless thread. No point screaming all over the place about it. The damage is long ago done. Seek for a hobby or rot all day.

Femoids are fucking monsters they dont care about your feelings thats so sad

girls haven’t loved me since middle school. If they did, they were pitying me

should have asked her on a date