Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls don't like you for your confidence you fucking morons

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I was browsing r/short today and I kept seeing this shit being mentioned by alot of virtue signaling whore cunts espeacially after the St.Bagelcel(pbuh) incident."JUst bE YoUrSelf" "JuSt bE ConFiDant".Just shut the fuck up you fucking Chad cocksucking whore.The people who genuinely believe this shit are fucking retarded.ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS AND THATS IT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS.NO 5 FOOT CURRY IS GONNA PULL GIRLS REGARDLESS OF HOW CONFIDENT HE IS.Why is it something so hard to admit?what do foids lose by not admitting that they hate short men and only look for Tall men with good genetic features when they look for a mate.Im sick of this shit.Foids are fucking lying whore cunts that need to go through a meat grinder.Theyre not even human,have some fucking decency.

Last edited:
based thats the truth sadly

Females are biologically conditioned to fraud morality for childhood development is why.

*when incel is confident*
calls cops after getting approached and says he was giving off creepy vibes

Unrelated, does anybody know where is the links to Bagelcel videos I watch them but (((They))) deleted them all.

they admit it on the internet because short men can't kick their shit in on there

It is a codeword meaning stfu and pay your taxes, fool

I've noticed that confidence actually does help average guys. But that shit has to be genetic because it's not learned. It has to be natural. No amount of nofap or cold showers will help you. It's pretty obvious when a faggot tries out shit he learned from redpillers in public and it's laughable.

i hate virtue signalling a fucking lot

Unrelated, does anybody know where is the links to Bagelcel videos I watch them but (((They))) deleted them all.

some foid recorded it.

Which is why I get super annoyed when foids say "confidence is sexy"jfl aight bitch

Good evening.I hate women

Its reddit, what did you expect?

*when incel is confident*
calls cops after getting approached and says he was giving off creepy vibes

You couldn't make this up. I just literally posted something akin to this.
Its reddit, what did you expect?
Confidence is formed from positive feedback/acceptance received from society.
i hate virtue signalling a fucking lot

It's in vogue in this leftist ruled society.