Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girls don't laugh at me

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I've seen a lot of posters here say that girls laugh at them when they approach. It's the opposite for me, girls are literally scared of me because of how ugly I am. I weigh 200lbs+ and my ass/legs are huge as a result of powerlifting for years and doing barely any isolation work so I assume that foids think I can suffocate them with my ass after charging at them with my huge legs. Another reason are the scars all over my face, I look like some kind of monsta, this is nothing to laugh at. Foids avoid making eye contact with me, they don't laugh, I can see them slightly cowering in fear after catching a glimpse of me. Basically, crater face T-Rex here. Its piss. At least when girls laugh at you, it might be a sign that you're just unconventionally cute or even Chad (some girls giggle around hot guys). When somebody is repulsed they don't laugh.

Attachments

• MR.jpg
    MR.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
I just run serial killer look just to avoid it all. In reality I am the kindest person I know. To fair I don’t know many people lol

My face is so serious that people just assume everything I say is also serious.

I just run serial killer look just to avoid it all. In reality I am the kindest person I know. To fair I don’t know many people lol

About a year ago I used to try and be super nice to everybody. I would say "sorry" to everybody even when I did NOTHING wrong. 6 months ago, I changed it up. For example, before I would move out of the way for everybody when I walked. Now, I walk in a straight line and I will not deviate from that path unless it's 100% needed (somebody on the phone, lady with a baby stroller), this is what my dad does but he doesn't move out of the way for anybody, even little kids lol. People move out of the way for me and if somebody doesn't, I will just collide with them. One day in Uni, some black guy collided with me and said "what the fuck mane" and I just kept walking. I told my roommate about it and he said he read something similar in a Dostoevsky novel (Crime and Punishment or The Brothers Karamazov, not sure which one); the main character would always walk around this big cop but one day he summoned the courage to walk through him or something, idk.

It seems so small but it does give you a slight sense of power if otherwise, you're overly nice.

That's why i never interact with them.

About a year ago I used to try and be super nice to everybody. I would say "sorry" to everybody even when I did NOTHING wrong. 6 months ago, I changed it up. For example, before I would move out of the way for everybody when I walked. Now, I walk in a straight line and I will not deviate from that path unless it's 100% needed (somebody on the phone, lady with a baby stroller), this is what my dad does but he doesn't move out of the way for anybody, even little kids lol. People move out of the way for me and if somebody doesn't, I will just collide with them. One day in Uni, some black guy collided with me and said "what the fuck mane" and I just kept walking. I told my roommate about it and he said he read something similar in a Dostoevsky novel (Crime and Punishment or The Brothers Karamazov, not sure which one); the main character would always walk around this big cop but one day he summoned the courage to walk through him or something, idk.

It seems so small but it does give you a slight sense of power if otherwise, you're overly nice.
Agreed. And also especially when you are nice to someone and they almost always take advantage of you. Fuck that shit

need pics of ur legs and ass to evaluate.
Now, I walk in a straight line and I will not deviate from that path unless it's 100% needed (somebody on the phone, lady with a baby stroller), this is what my dad does but he doesn't move out of the way for anybody, even little kids lol. People move out of the way for me and if somebody doesn't, I will just collide with them. One day in Uni, some black guy collided with me and said "what the fuck mane" and I just kept walking. I told my roommate about it and he said he read something similar in a Dostoevsky novel (Crime and Punishment or The Brothers Karamazov, not sure which one); the main character would always walk around this big cop but one day he summoned the courage to walk through him or something, idk.

I do this too, can confirm. When I go for walks I notice that people often cross the street if they're in my path

need pics of ur legs and ass to evaluate.

I do this too, can confirm. When I go for walks I notice that people often cross the street if they're in my path
Quads

cross the street because you're ugly?

Agreed. And also especially when you are nice to someone and they almost always take advantage of you. Fuck that shit
Being nice gets you nothing. I for one, really admire those who are overly nice but normies do not.

Girls only laughed at Chad's jokes that were aimed at me, they never laughed at me without Chad being with them.

fatcel=volcel
I agree but I’m not a fatcel. I’m an acnescarcel. I’m currently 6’0 at 210lbs, that’s not fat lol. Look at my legs in the photo, there’s at least some definition.

They laugh at me because I'm ugly in a creepy way, it's to "calm" themselves according to a therapist I saw. Why did the femoid cross the road? To get away from the sub-Brad.

I agree but I’m not a fatcel. I’m an acnescarcel. I’m currently 6’0 at 210lbs, that’s not fat lol. Look at my legs in the photo, there’s at least some definition.
acnescarcels are even bigger fakecels, just JFL @ your low-iqness if you don't know how to cover them

Its hard for me to laugh even if I find something funny so sometimes when I say some sarcastic funny shit to my mates they all are laughing but the women probably think that I am dead serious

Wrap your legs around a femoids neck and show her who's boss

>2018
>interacting with women outside of your family in any way shape or form
jfl :lul:

I dont think you're "fat" but if you're attempting to ascend by looksmaxing then I would suggest you lean out a bit, even if you loose a bit of gains, also you might want to focus on upper body because that's what foids find more attractive it all depends on how bad you want to looks max.

If I had a dime for every time someone told me I look "mean" or "like a serial killer/ school shooter" I'd be many dimes richer but still just as unhappy about it.

If I had a dime for every time someone told me I look "mean" or "like a serial killer/ school shooter" I'd be many dimes richer but still just as unhappy about it.
i used to look like a shooter type but that was before bearmodemaxxxing

Girls always have that "dead" expression when I approach them. It's like I temporarily kill them.

I dont think you're "fat" but if you're attempting to ascend by looksmaxing then I would suggest you lean out a bit, even if you loose a bit of gains, also you might want to focus on upper body because that's what foids find more attractive it all depends on how bad you want to looks max.

I've been training like a bodybuilding on a "UPPER/LOWER/PUSH/PULL/LEGS" split for 4 months now in order to give my injuries a rest. It's really given me no significant physique development in comparison to when I was just doing a "SBBv/DBvS/SBBv/DBv"(squat, bench, deadlift, variation) split. I don't believe you can build a really exceptional lean and big upper body without gear. If I cut below 200lbs I start to look like DYEL w/ a shirt and lets face it, when is an incel ever going to be shirtless.

I've been training like a bodybuilding on a "UPPER/LOWER/PUSH/PULL/LEGS" split for 4 months now in order to give my injuries a rest. It's really given me no significant physique development in comparison to when I was just doing a "SBBv/DBvS/SBBv/DBv"(squat, bench, deadlift, variation) split. I don't believe you can build a really exceptional lean and big upper body without gear. If I cut below 200lbs I start to look like DYEL w/ a shirt and lets face it, when is an incel ever going to be shirtless.
True, the olny thing I can think of is a shirtless beach tinder pic but it's not very practical to be have a toned upperbody unless you have the Chad face to go with it.

I hate how I store zero fat in my arms, so I will always look dyel with clothes on.

if you are a fat powerlifter, girls will only see you as a disgusting fat guy who probably sits on his ass all day. they cant tell you are muscular if there is no definition.

I found this thread a few days ago before I made my account and wanted to reply that the Dostoevsky book your friend was referring to was actually "Notes from the Undergound" a very good book btw..

I've seen a lot of posters here say that girls laugh at them when they approach. It's the opposite for me, girls are literally scared of me because of how ugly I am. I weigh 200lbs+ and my ass/legs are huge as a result of powerlifting for years and doing barely any isolation work so I assume that foids think I can suffocate them with my ass after charging at them with my huge legs. Another reason are the scars all over my face, I look like some kind of monsta, this is nothing to laugh at. Foids avoid making eye contact with me, they don't laugh, I can see them slightly cowering in fear after catching a glimpse of me. Basically, crater face T-Rex here. Its piss. At least when girls laugh at you, it might be a sign that you're just unconventionally cute or even Chad (some girls giggle around hot guys). When somebody is repulsed they don't laugh.
I remember once my neighbor in the first floor went to a sales seminar and he was very eager to show me some of the things he learnt there after he came back, it was mostly about how you present yourself to the customers, hand shakes and voice intonation. I was completely baffled by the difference it can make... He showed me an example: First he entered into the room, walked forward, fast, and firmly shook my hand, introducing himself. So far so good. Then he did the same thing but changed a couple things: He walked in more slowly and relaxed (but still confident), and introduced himself with a two handed handshake and spoke in a much softer voice, the difference was like night and day. I was really blown away by this experience, it really is possible to change a small amount of variables to be much less threatening.

I remember once my neighbor in the first floor went to a sales seminar and he was very eager to show me some of the things he learnt there after he came back, it was mostly about how you present yourself to the customers, hand shakes and voice intonation. I was completely baffled by the difference it can make... He showed me an example: First he entered into the room, walked forward, fast, and firmly shook my hand, introducing himself. So far so good. Then he did the same thing but changed a couple things: He walked in more slowly and relaxed (but still confident), and introduced himself with a two handed handshake and spoke in a much softer voice, the difference was like night and day. I was really blown away by this experience, it really is possible to change a small amount of variables to be much less threatening.

I've listened to a ton of podcast and youtube videos on how to properly present yourself, it only works to an extent. If you're ugly and not delusional then you're more self conscious and thus it's harder to control certain variables that make you appear more confident.
I found this thread a few days ago before I made my account and wanted to reply that the Dostoevsky book your friend was referring to was actually "Notes from the Undergound" a very good book btw..
thanks ill check it out mate

I can make girls laugh, maybe it is face halo effect

I've listened to a ton of podcast and youtube videos on how to properly present yourself, it only works to an extent. If you're ugly and not delusional then you're more self conscious and thus it's harder to control certain variables that make you appear more confident.
You are not trying to appear more confident, but less threatening. Don't look on how to present yourself to women, look for how salesmen should present themselves.