Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls don't find guitarists attractive.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I've been playing guitar for nearly 10 years and I've only realized this within the last few years: Girls don't care for guitarists anymore. An attractive guy who plays guitar is only like 0.05% more attractive than an equally attractive guy who doesn't. We live in an era where girls only care for DJs, retarded and repetitive songs, mediocre and, in some cases, very awful singers. They say things like "OMG music is my life !!!! :foidSoy:" but they only care for the songs which are popular at the moment. To them - music means an excuse to get drunk and sleep with several guys.

Dude...youre bluepilled af. Women like GOOD LOOKING GUITARISTS. Simple as

The "rockstars" of our time are e-boys on TikTok, rappers and drug dealers. I do believe status boosts are a legit way to increase SMV but rock music and guitar are old fashined at this point.

Is playing piano repulsive to them?

Dude...youre bluepilled af. Women like GOOD LOOKING GUITARISTS. Simple as
No, they don't. I've never heard a girl talk about how much she finds a guitarist attractive. The last one any girl ever cared for was Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys, and that was around 2012. They only talk about K-pop singers, rappers, DJs and REALLY BIG pop stars like Bieber or whatever's popular.

dont you understand. Is only attractive as long as you are attrractive OVER
That's not my point, you are using extremes. I'm comparing two normies, one plays guitar and one plays piano, will the foid be repulse by the latter?

Also, OP's point is that a DJ normie gets more attention than a guitarrist normie, not that a DJ sub5 gets more attention than a guitarrist chad.

dont you understand. Is only attractive as long as you are attrractive OVER
This is sort of true, but it only makes you BARELY more attractive than if you weren't playing anything

No, they don't. I've never heard a girl talk about how much she finds a guitarist attractive. The last one any girl ever cared for was Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys, and that was around 2012. They only talk about K-pop singers, rappers, DJs and REALLY BIG pop stars like Bieber or whatever's popular.
Dude....wtf

I have been playing guitar since the covid shit started. In the first days of lockdown, in one of my nightwalks i had to run from the cops or i would go to jail for a night because of curfew. I hide behind a pile of trash and found a broken guitar, so i used tape to "fix" it. I have learned with it

Broken guitar
Broken guitar 2

When I was a kid I feel like everyone said playing guitar was a way for women to be more attracted to you. Did that used to work in the 90s or something? I used to play guitar during my teen years and can confirm it does nothing. Even played guitar once or twice in front of an audience with people at school.

Being a notorious musician is a form of fabricated pre-selection. It takes advantage of the fact that foids will view men more positively if other holes have already been giving them attention. Being legitimately famous may infer a small perceived boost to SMV because of this, but otherwise what has been said above is 100% true, it's only really attractive when Chad does it.

We live in an era where girls only care for DJs, retarded and repetitive songs, mediocre and, in some cases, very awful singers. They say things like "OMG music is my life !!!! :foidSoy:" but they only care for the songs which are popular at the moment. To them - music means an excuse to get drunk and sleep with several guys.

We live in an era where normies only care for retarded repetitive songs, mediocre awful singers and songs whose subject matter revolves around mating. They only care for anything which is popular at the moment.

I have been playing guitar since the covid shit started. In the first days of lockdown, in one of my nightwalks i had to run from the cops or i would go to jail for a night because of curfew. I hide behind a pile of trash and found a broken guitar, so i used tape to "fix" it. I have learned with it

View attachment 522870View attachment 522871
Did you at least change the strings?

The "rockstars" of our time are e-boys on TikTok, rappers and drug dealers. I do believe status boosts are a legit way to increase SMV but rock music and guitar are old fashined at this point.
deeply based
today you don't have to be good at something. you going to make money with it anyway if you got the looks

I was once so :bluepill:ed I had Tinder and wrote how I played guitar thinking foids might give a shit jfl.

guitarists are now associated with incels trying to ascend

need to be at least tall so you can use a masque

View attachment 522870View attachment 522871
that sounds like a cool story, but it does not entitle you to sex :soy:

Reminded me of
View: https://youtu.be/lW6lNzlj63c?t=315

Not a western guitar, but close enough. It wouldn't have been any different with a cool guitar unless he was an absolute voicechad, even if he just sang something cheesy while strumming a few repetitive chords; all they want to hear is the voice.

I'm glad I've never learnt how to play the guitar just for the sake of attracting foids. I'm a voicecel in addition to everything else.

Mogs me, I can't improvise that well even after nearly a decade of playing.
thank you my fellow brocel, i invite you to visit my chanel for some of my art