Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Girls don't approach inkwel" lol, yeah sure

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Look what this whore does for Chad to notice her. Ridiculous.

It is an absolute mystery to me how people still hold on to the personality hoax.

Kek, if I was him I';d kick it onto the tracks

Say it with me: females are cringier than males, but they get away with it.

Congratulations you ruined what's left of my day:woke:

It is an absolute mystery to me how people still hold on to the personality hoax.
No idea either

I would see chadlites getting approached by sluts all the time in school

If you have never been approached by a foid, it is over

tbh I still believe that many girls will actually wait until chad approaches them using body language rather than actively do something to draw his attention

do you see stuff like this happen often? i dont go outside that much and dont really know anymore what is going on there :feelsmage:

Kek, if I was him I';d kick it onto the tracks

HOLY FUCK I HATE FOIDS

I got approached by a foid once. They thought I wanted to buy drugs because I'm mixedracecel / muttcel

"but women are not hyprocrites inkwell"

I got approached by a foid once. They thought I wanted to buy drugs because I'm mixedracecel / muttcel

A foid asked me directions once to the college.

Delusional fucks, all of them. Replace that prettyboy tallshit with an utter subhuman truecel like me and she would've thrown me under the train for breathing in her presence.