Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls crave violent men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I know this dude who is really violent and starts fight and he posts on Facebook about how he is gonna beat people up and shit and he gets into a lot of fights for really retarded reasons. Like if you called him a small name such as ‘Fag’, he would definitely start some physical fight over it. Now, most girls have shitty taste in men so this won’t surprise anyone anymore but the dude still manages to get girls which makes me believe that the majority of girls are just unintelligent. The majority of girls are such weaklings that they feel the need to date those violent men that like to start fights so they can feel protected. It’s so pathetic. Thoughts?

Holes love violent Chads*.

They love to be dominated by MS-13.

being violent as an incel will only land you in jail

being violent as an incel will only land you in jail
Yeah but the dude I’m talking about is the typical asshole who has no issue getting girls.

its because he is thugmaxxing

So if an In-cel goes berserk, the women will crave him?

suifuel @Parrtlord

Just don’t get most girls.

They don't. It just doesn't matter if Chad is an angel or a violent hair-trigger tempered thug.
Nice incel = pussy, nice Chad = gentleman
Violent incel = criminal, violent Chad = bad boy