Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls confess feelings to crush...

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-

Can you imagine how different your self esteem and desire for life would be if you got to experience this from women on a regular basis in your youth?

Not watching it.

becky: i have to tell you something.
tyrone: WUZZAT
becky: i have a crush on you.
tyrone: NO DUH

Why do blonde holes look albinos?

If a girl told me at least once in my whole life they had a crush on me, that would have given me enough lifefuel for the rest of my life, knowing that at least one girl found me desirable :feelsbadman:

thumbnail was enough for me

If a girl told me at least once in my whole life they had a crush on me, that would have given me enough lifefuel for the rest of my life, knowing that at least one girl found me desirable :feelsbadman:
Absolutely brutal

Holes deserve no rights

normies and stacys chads post video online to gain validation and brag.

in other news, water is wet

i never have and never will experience any of this :feelsrope:

I feel so sorry for my rice and curry Bros in the WEST how can they even stand a chance and compete with these preetyboys and Chad's.You guys are having 100000! Times worse than us.

Anyone who links tik tok videos is automatically a faggot tbh.

Just waste of oxygen. Put them into forced prostitution

Imagine having a girl feel something for you

Absolutely brutal.

All kids with perfectly clear skin and class 1 bites, out enjoying life getting a dopamine hit 24/7 with tons of parties and sex.
Block-Party-1-1024x768.jpg

This is the life of an ugly male since his teens tell the day he dies because of shitty genes determined at birth.
internet-troll-using-computer-bad-ugly-young-man-writing-nasty-things-forum-internet-troll-using-computer-bad-119891204.jpg