Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girls being scared of you

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Girls are usually afraid of me because of my look , people usually don't sit near me and are afraid of me. If I say anything people become afraid it's even worse with girls they usually are extremely afraid of me. I remember this one time I asked a girl something and she started shaking jfl maybe she thought I was trying to bully her or molest her. I don't like this , I don't have any friends because people judge me because of my looks. I am also afraid of walking alone because people might attack me thinking I am a criminal and they were doing self defense.

It's called being ugly, yeah

It's ogrecel.

They are scared of a slightly misplaced facial bone, but completely fine with thugmaxxed gang members, jacked brutes known for violence and extremists breaking peoples skulls with bike locks :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Same, I think I look like a rapist jfl
A few days ago, I was just walking in the hallway of my school and there was a foid behind me who passed me and basically fucking ran away