Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls beg Chad to have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
My Tyrone friend has girls begging, my Chad brother and his friends have girls begging

If girls want to have sex with you they are very aggressive and open asking for it.

:soy: They are entitled to chad:soy:

Why do you have a Tyrone friend? That shit is cucked as hell.

If you're an incel, you should be friends with other incels. Anything else is CUCKED

If girls want to have sex with you they are very aggressive and open asking for it.
Exactly. There is no maybe. If you have to wonder to yourself for more than a second if some foid likes you or if it is all just in your head, the answer is no. Chad brother is brutal as fuck

If you're an incel, you should be friends with other incels. Anything else is CUCKED

girls dont approach bro!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

No one irl is ever actually your friend. In some way or form, you stay acquainted with people to use them or there's something to gain out of the interaction.

This is why alot of users on here don't have "friends". They make it painfully obvious that there is nothing to gain from the normgroids perspective.

You need to have overall worth to have people need you in any sort of way. Could be money, a skill in trades, connections etc etc

This is what napoleon never got through his head and wondered why all his normie friends ditched him and told him to grow up.

Its him or social suicide

Exactly. There is no maybe. If you have to wonder to yourself for more than a second if some foid likes you or if it is all just in your head, the answer is no. Chad brother is brutal as fuck

Its really cringe worthy when you see how far women go in public like loudly talking about sex stuff and aggressively flirting with a Chad.. even when the Chad is usually not interested because he has 100 other girls going for him.

I've only ever seen 1 shy woman in my life. All other women are very NT outgoing.

Its really cringe worthy when you see how far women go in public like loudly talking about sex stuff and aggressively flirting with a Chad.. even when the Chad is usually not interested because he has 100 other girls going for him.

I've only ever seen 1 shy woman in my life. All other women are very NT outgoing.
Some of the biggest blackpills I have ever taken came from seeing foids in public around chad

that is kinda retarded cus if you be like that you gonna lose job or get jailed

WrjHpfm
NBtASbm

It's called being an infiltrator. You need to know your enemies in order to destroy them.

That you're mad because you have no friends
And that you project that anger onto me
No, I'm just mad that you don't see a problem with being a cuck for Chad & Tyrone.

Helping Chad/Tyrone in ANY FORM = cucked tbh.

I'm also mad about many other things about my life.

Don't larp like you're happy and not mad about anything in your life. Everyone is mad about at least a few things in their life.

No, I'm just mad that you don't see a problem with being a cuck for Chad & Tyrone.

Helping Chad/Tyrone in ANY FORM = cucked tbh.

I'm also mad about many other things about my life.

Don't larp like you're happy and not mad about anything in your life. Everyone is mad about at least a few things in their life.
How is helping your Chad friend cucked? He didn't chose to be Chad, its not like he enforces chadgamy or sum shit.

Nothing can be done to stop Chad's

Female hypergamy can be stopped, Chad's cannot. Its just genetic luck

How is helping your Chad friend cucked? He didn't chose to be Chad, its not like he enforces chadgamy or sum shit.

You could try to sabotage Chad/Tyrones sex life tbh. Tell foids shit like he has a small dick or some shit like that. Anything to make his sex life worse.

Also "he didn't choose to be Chad" is a bad argument.

Foids didn't "choose" to be born a Foid, yet I still hate them. Same thing for Chads & sex havers too.

You could try to sabotage Chad/Tyrones sex life tbh. Tell foids shit like he has a small dick or some shit like that. Anything to make his sex life worse.

Also "he didn't choose to be Chad" is a bad argument.

Foids didn't "choose" to be born a Foid, yet I still hate them. Same thing for Chads & sex havers too.
Foids "choose" to be hypergamous. That is the problem. Not Chad's. If somehow I ruined all the Chads sex lives and made them obsolete, Foids would just go for Chadlites.

Being Chad is just genetic luck.

Being a Foid (in todays society) is being hypergamous, making fun of short men, virtue signalling etc. They are the problem

while incel friend rot alone at his room :feelsclown:

I was born via c-section so I've never touched a pussy in my entire life, chad on the other hand is ramming his cock into a different pussy every hour

:soy::soy:
Being a Foid (in todays society) is being hypergamous, making fun of short men, virtue signalling etc. They are the problem
based

Last edited:

Hanging out with chads is like being friends with a toilet, just a constant reminder of what you'll never have. No thanks.

A real bro would hook you up, which they never do. I suppose if the foids really wanted chad cock he'd give in if you get a turn first.

Foids "choose" to be hypergamous. That is the problem. Not Chad's. If somehow I ruined all the Chads sex lives and made them obsolete, Foids would just go for Chadlites.

Being Chad is just genetic luck.

hypergamy is a natural instinct, they do not choose to be like that, in my opinion both chads and foids are enemies of us
Hanging out with chads is like being friends with a toilet, just a constant reminder of what you'll never have. No thanks.

A real bro would hook you up, which they never do. I suppose if the foids really wanted chad cock he'd give in if you get a turn first.
in that case it would be worth being friends with a chad

hypergamy is a natural instinct, they do not choose to be like that, in my opinion both chads and foids are enemies of us

in that case it would be worth being friends with a chad
Agree 100%

This

No one irl is ever actually your friend. In some way or form, you stay acquainted with people to use them or there
What about like-minded people who you enjoy talking to or doing stuff with ?
This is what napoleon never got through his head and wondered why all his normie friends ditched him and told him to grow up
Would explain why he conquered all Europe

What about like-minded people who you enjoy talking to or doing stuff with ?

What you get out of that is mental stimulation and building bonds. That's what you can consider true friendship, when everything is kept together at a mental level that goes beyond someone's face and the materialistic things owned. Very very few people get to enjoy this.

At the end of it all, you're still using each other's presence to make yourself feel better, loneliness lessened etc etc. For the most part everyone is using someone and being used by someone

Would explain why he conquered all Europe
Bruh im talking about this inbred hick @Napoleon de Geso .

A well-placed bullet should be enough to stop most chads

My Tyrone friend has girls begging, my Chad brother and his friends have girls begging

What do they say to your friend? What are you doing being friends with a Tyrone anyways?

an incel who has a tyrone friend jfl