Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls at Dinner Talking About Drunken "Hookups"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Last night I overheard a group talking about drunken "hookups". Apparently, a slut let herself get defiled in a drunken "hookup", and then complained afterwards that she was "raped". To my surprise, the girl I overheard was actually against this, saying it's not rape and that "she wanted it". Which is absolutely true.

Daily reminder that 99% of the marriage pool has been ravaged and defiled by a random stranger in a hedonistic drunken "hookup". It sincerely amazes me that some males are willing to marry this garbage.

Last edited:

Last edited:
At least, privately to their friends, a lot of women are admitting that this is just stupid crying out "rape" when having drunken sex.

Kinda relevant, pay attention to the middle part:

Females never fail to make we want to kill them.

I'd probably send her to an orthodontist.
lol.
I was walking through a foyer and heard a femoid say she used the morning after pill 11 times, she was 18 (I think you call it plan b in the US)

Kinda relevant, pay attention to the middle part:

Females never fail to make we want to kill them.

Pray for the destruction of the West.

Also: Imagine willingly sticking your dick where 3 others just were. Disgusting. I'd rather cut it out with a meat cleaver.

90% of femoids need to be raped, tortured and beheaded.

fucking hookup culture makes me want to die