Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls are more rotten than we realize

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They are basically just dudes with tits.

Despite all the princess larp, they are just as disgusting as dudes, if not more.

They will all laugh if a Chad makes jokes about starving kids in Africa or homeless people.
They will all laugh if a Chad makes racist jokes about ethnics.
They will all suck on Chads dick like icecream and when they accidentally fart during sex they will all say "oops teehee".
They will giggle mischiefly if a Chad puts his finger inside her asshole
They LOVE being chocked and called a slut.
They find it hilarious if a Chad can burp the entire alphabet or does other disgusting shit or lives in a disgusting rat-infested shithole.
They LOVE when her dad hates her bf. That makes him extra valuable for her.
All they want to do is smoke weed and drink vodka with a muscular Chad (preferrably a drug dealer) with a huge dick the whole day. They want nothing else. It's their paradise.

Girls fucking love when their bf is primitive and disgusting. That means she can drop the princess larp and be disgusting too, because at their heart women are disgusting and primitive creatures.

Women are demonic parasites, not humans.

The girl of your dreams doesnt exist. A Remlike foid doesnt exist. There is no honest or loyal girl. If you did manage to find one youll have to be on your toes for millions of shit tests and youll have to be flawless and be great at everything with 0 insecurities, you cant vent to her. And even with all that you still have a high chance of getting cucked.

The girl of your dreams doesnt exist. A Remlike foid doesnt exist. There is no honest or loyal girl. If you did manage to find one youll have to be on your toes for millions of shit tests and youll have to be flawless and be great at everything with 0 insecurities, you cant vent to her. And even with all that you still have a high chance of getting cucked.
Chads don't get tested. A Chad has literally his whole phone full with girls he can fuck. 1 drops him? Great, because there are 14 others.

Last edited:
I agree, both men and women are pure garbage

they're much worse than guys

Just ask those guys to go to an Uni part or a nightclub, the whole princess fantasy will end there

Such a lovely example of friendship:

[UWSL]TeeHee[/UWSL] "You're not my type. You're a loser who loves anime. Duh! I'm anorexic and suicidal! I can't be seen with a sad man-child!"​

screenshot-from-2021-12-24-11-46-42-png.553679

(Of-course. Males tend to vet things more properly before bonding with them. Except femoids)

screenshot-from-2021-12-24-17-48-35-png.553677

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-58-png.553683

(Pathetic Excuse)

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-30-53-png.553684

(Pathetic Excuse; low PIQ)

Justus is much too kind.

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-36-12-png.553685

(Pathetic Excuse)

screenshot-from-2021-12-25-04-20-44-png.553691

('m not sure why Donna let him tell her about it. "Brioche")

Blackpilling hard

[UWSL] they want to do is smoke weed and drink vodka with a muscular Chad (preferrably a drug dealer) with a huge dick the whole day. They want nothing else. It's their paradise.[/UWSL]
Pretty much 90% girls in their twenties. Low inhib maxxing is law, I have been saying it from day one

They have sex with dogs at rates which are 1000 times higher than male zoophilia. They fetishize killers, they get off to rape fantasies.

Girls fucking love when their bf is primitive and disgusting. That means she can drop the princess larp and be disgusting too, because at their heart women are disgusting and primitive creatures.

Such a lovely example of friendship:

screenshot-from-2021-12-24-11-46-42-png.553679

(Of-course. Males tend to vet things more properly before bonding with them. Except femoids)

screenshot-from-2021-12-24-17-48-35-png.553677

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-58-png.553683

(Pathetic Excuse)

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-30-53-png.553684

(Pathetic Excuse; low PIQ)

Justus is much too kind.

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-36-12-png.553685

(Pathetic Excuse)

screenshot-from-2021-12-25-04-20-44-png.553691

('m not sure why Donna let him tell her about it. "Brioche")

Based

They have sex with dogs at rates which are 1000 times higher than male zoophilia. They fetishize killers, they get off to rape fantasies.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. It gets so much worse.

They divorce perfectly healthy families and leave their husband without a cent.
After break-up they get a new guy immediately after like 1 week.
They basically don't go 3 days without sex. For them the world ends after 1 week without it.
They cuck soldiers behind their back and cheat on them while they are away.
They fuck their professors for good grades.
They fuck 20-30 guys during their youth and then settle down with a betacuck (who they fuck like once a month).
And the list goes on...

I think women tend to be lesser than men morally speaking, but that's probably due to their smaller brain and consequent lower IQ

from all the garbage which you can find in the bible, there's one verse I really like from Solomon's proverbs: "During my unfinished search, among a thousand men I could only find only one who was upright, among women, I couldn't find a single one."

I disagree :feelsUgh:OP,they are worse than men,Atleast men have the decency to admit that we are assholes or jerks,but foids,foids will out on a show,a mask,and portray themselves as pure,innocent ,virtuous,altruistic,dignified princessess,and backstab you in the worst ways:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I disagree :feelsUgh:OP,they are worse than men,Atleast men have the decency to admit that we are assholes or jerks,but foids,foids will out on a show,a mask,and portray themselves as pure,innocent ,virtuous,altruistic,dignified princessess,and backstab you in the worst ways:reeeeee::reeeeee:

based

They are basically just dudes with tits
cope. if that was true, we wouldn't even be here. we would have had at least one gf by now. we are here because women's dating choices are VERY different.

Snakes with tits.

They do exist... They are just all in a life-long relationship by age 15~16. :feelswhat: