Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "girls are desperate to find a boyfriend...they are struggling just like you!"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
fucking ridiculous. this is what a woman i know told me today when i said it's much easier for girls to find a boyfriend. there's no point arguing with bluepillers.

women are solipsistic as fuck

*foids are desperate to find a chad

They are oblivious of how easy they have it.
Of course constant bluepill + 0 empathy + low IQ + victim complex = femaloid mindset.

Tell her to download faceapp and convert her pictures into male, then create a male dating profile and compare the experience herself.

Foids struggle to find boyfriends that meet their standards.
"Struggling" means she has to screen all the applicants to find the one with the best looking personality

Even normie cunts agree that foids have a much easier time getting into a relationship, you'd have to have soy running through your veins to believe otherwise

Last edited:
See no cute teen girls desperate to find me o_O

They are oblivious of how easy they have it.
Of course constant bluepill + 0 empathy + low IQ + victim complex = femaloid mindset.
you can easily see it on twitch go into and average to ugly foid stream and there will always be orbiters paying her and wanting to be with her

Being alone for a few weeks and they're crying... But we have to suffer alone everyday. THANX COVID19 FOR MAKING THESE BITCHES SUFFER

Desperate to atleast find a 6/10

What girls mean when they say its hard to find a boyfriend is that its hard to find a Chad to lockdown

When you realize that sub8 men aka over 90% of men are literally invisible to foids, everything becomes a lot clearer.

lol women don't stay single for more than a week or two at most.

What girls mean when they say its hard to find a boyfriend is that its hard to find a Chad to lockdown

She’s right, women are struggling to get the few Chads there are; leaving you in the dust.

No they struggle just not in the same way we do. Its difficult for them to reject 99.9% of the male population just to find the perfect fairy tale man they are all entitled to. Foids dont understand what its like to go your whole life without anyone showing you interest they think guys go through the same things they do.

fucking ridiculous. this is what a woman i know told me today when i said it's much easier for girls to find a boyfriend. there's no point arguing with bluepillers.
They're struggling to get Chad to commit alright

girls are desperate to find a betabuxer because many millennial men have just spent their money on games and other shit or just didn't really have a job to begin with. so while these foids are out getting every hole ravaged, once they get older or have chads spawn and realise they need to settle down and find a "boyfriend" which is just a foids provider, they'll find there aren't many men atm with much to provide tbh

When they say that, they mean that they can't find Chads. That shit is a little difficult

Toilets are utterly oblivious the entire world.

They are the equivalent of 6 month old babies trying to comprehend Finnegan’s Wake.

They are fucking retarded

No it makes perfect sense when you understand that 'boyfriend' means 'chad'

insane gaslighting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back