Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are constantly looking for validation.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am in city centre right now sitting in McDonalds alone.. I've been walking around for 1h at least and what I have noticed is that girls are all looking for validation. When I go past them they look straight, not on the ground or away but straight waiting for me to look at those bitches.. or when I walk past they look at me for milisecond to see if I am looking at them. When there are big windows on buildings... every fucking femoid looked into the mirror when I walk by.. obviously waiting for me to turn my head around on this bitch.. well I did once and I am in hoodie and bitch was looking at me. I swear they are looking for someone to stare at them.

That's because you're not subhuman, women ALWAYS look away from me on the sidewalk.

true

they are like vampyres

Framecel222 said:
That's because you're not subhuman, women ALWAYS look away from me on the sidewalk.

You mog me.  You said it yourself lmao

Women don't really care where they get their daily dosage of validation from, it's about quantity more than quality. Quality just comes into play when it's about actually picking their chad of choice.

Weed said:
You mog me.  You said it yourself lmao

Only from the profile. On the sidewalk they don't notice your recessed chin so they think you're chadlite.

modus_coperandi said:
Women don't really care where they get their daily dosage of validation from, it's about quantity more than quality. Quality just comes into play when it's about actually picking their chad of choice.

Framecel222 said:
Only from the profile. On the sidewalk they don't notice your recessed chin so they think you're chadlite.

Maybe if I cover my philtrum and chin I can pass as a chadlite lololo

Weed said:

Lol your philtrum is average I think.

100% of Their life revolves around whether you looked at them

Framecel222 said:
Lol your philtrum is average I think.

Nah it's long.. It should be shorter after sliding genioplasty tho.. Imagine having recessed chin and your whole life your skin from philtrum is pulling down to recessed chin

Weed said:
Nah it's long.. It should be shorter after sliding genioplasty tho.. Imagine having recessed chin and your whole life your skin from philtrum is pulling down to recessed chin

Is that you in your avi ? Your chin doesn't seem recessed.

modus_coperandi said:

Potential fake cel then, women look away from me.

FeminismsCancer said:
Potential fake cel then, women look away from me.

What do you mean? like turn their head 90 degrees from you?

Looking at you for a millisecond and looking away and looking straight at you are signs of attraction. Unless I know them personally, most women treat me as if I don’t exist. I appreciate that they don’t give looks of disgust to me or laugh at me (often) like others here though.

Weed said:
What do you mean? like turn their head 90 degrees from you?

Looking away. Can be any angle.

I just found this link: https://markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

Most people are constantly looking for validation. Everyone is here because we are butthurt that we get no validation.

Weed said:
Framecel222 said:
Pm me ur pic chad

KV- said:
Looking at you for a millisecond and looking away and looking straight at you are signs of attraction. Unless I know them personally, most women treat me as if I don’t exist. I appreciate that they don’t give looks of disgust to me or laugh at me (often) like others here though.

but I get those looks very rarely and girl doesn't smile or anything.. why would they turn their head quickly? because they see my subhuman chin

BlackpilledTruecel said:
Weed said:
Framecel222 said:
Pm me ur pic chad
Y/N

N

blackcel said:
Most people are constantly looking for validation. Everyone is here because we are butthurt that we get no validation.
True

Weed said:
but I get those looks very rarely and girl doesn't smile or anything.. why would they turn their head quickly? because they see my subhuman chin

Y/N    

N

U show it to chadlite and not me? I'm the one that gave u hams new Reddit acc on lookism

BlackpilledTruecel said:
Weed said:

Y/N
N

U show it to chadlite and not me? I'm the one that gave u hams new Reddit acc on lookism

Proof?