Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girls are becoming whores as young as 11

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
What the fuck... I bet they've done even worse.
Seriously, I can't believe what I'm reading.

QT9x4KL.png

Back when I was 12, there were 11 year old girls giving out handjobs to Chadlets.

Young thots have been doing this for centuries. Nothing new

teehee i am gonna be on 16 and pregnant:heart:

I remember hearing a radio host talk about something called "rainbow parties" where 10-12 year old femoids take turns blowing chadlets with different color lipstick.

I remember hearing a radio host talk about something called "rainbow parties" where 10-12 year old femoids take turns blowing chadlets with different color lipstick.

It's too early in the morning for this suicidefuel, man. I haven't even had breakfast yet. I am going to pretend I didn't read this.

What the fuck... if this is true, I've officially given up on humanity.

This is one of the reasons why this world must be destroyed

when i was 11 i was trying to speedrun 8bit games, and girls are busy sucking cock at 11? JFL what a tradegy
Screenshot 20180507 170224 20180507172857831

Tell me this is fake, I will not google this.
It's too early in the morning for this suicidefuel, man. I haven't even had breakfast yet. I am going to pretend I didn't read this.
Had breakfast yet? Read on.

Heard a similar story: Somehwere in south america there was a hype about group gang bangs. Girls standing around, boys rotating. JFL: According to the news the main problem was these kids weren't using condoms.

Tell me this is fake, I will not google this.

Had breakfast yet? Read on.

Heard a similar story: Somehwere in south america there was a hype about group gang bangs. Girls standing around, boys rotating. JFL: According to the news the main problem was these kids weren't using condoms.
The news got it wrong, the worst part is we didn't get invited.

Not surprising. Their lust for infinite Chad cock begins at their first drop of period blood.

jajJAJAJJAJJAJajJ AJ AJ AJ JAJ JJAJJAJAJJAJAJ JAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAa

I remember that many of my classmates already had sex as 12yo.

11? lol more like 6.

this is why sexdolls need to replace women, no matter how many here don't like it. they are all fucked beyond any possible repair. even the most evil men in history weren't even 5% as mentally fucked as 99% of these disgusting dogs.