Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girlfriend simulator

Best gf simulator = dreams

R u trying to make me rope?
because you're succseeding

R u trying to make me rope?
because you're succseeding
seeing how you mog my post count in less than half the time makes me wanna wope

I was a complete kissless virgin until I was 22. Two years ago I had a girlfriend for the first time, which didn't work out because it turned into a long distance and we broke up after 4 months. Then last summer I met my current girlfriend and anons it is the best thing in the world. Loving someone and being love back, holding hands, sleeping next to each other, seeing her look at you, getting sexual, reading things to each other, going to museums together.

It's not fantasy and it's not exaggerated. You are missing everything you think you are missing, it is everything you want it to be. It has a lot of bad moments too. You will misunderstand each other, you will hurt each other, you will deal with each others insecurities, you will disagree and fight, but idk I think it's worth it 100%. I feel like people say it's nothing like these webms because they lived through these things so many times already. When you live your entire life not having a girl look at you that way, not ever holding hands with someone and walking on the street, never waking up to see the person you love sleeping next to you, and THEN it happens, you realize how valuable it is.

It's true though that it wears off with time and yeah it's mostly because you stop trying as hard as you used to because you think you don't need to anymore. You stop complimenting her or doing things with her etc. But still no matter what you do the sweet initial phase dies off in the first few months, which is why I think first and foremost you need to be good friends so that everything doesn't fall apart as soon as the initial phase dies off

Giphy 1

@Napoleon de Geso

Didn't phase me one bit, just made me cringe.

You only see one glimpse of their relationships, the petty arguments, duty sex, etc. This is pure blackpill for me.