Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel girlfriend left my chad brother

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
i wont hide that im not crying because of that, he is crying instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: but its truly over, he is like 7.5-8/10 and his girlfriend was like 4-5/10 and this bitch left him today in school, my mom told that he was crying because of that, well it just shows nowadays standards, even chads losing, anyways this fag has prob two new hoes to replace her but he believes in stupid love etc etc

PS. i won bet with him (small money) that his relationship wont survive till November.

It´s over for Disneylandfags.

I can’t feel upset for sex havers.

Good fuck him

Modern female standards are through the roof. What else is new? Tell your chad bro to stfu, he has options and can always get more

Modern female standards are through the roof. What else is new? Tell your chad bro to stfu, he has options and can always get more
i will make fun of him all day long now, he thought its big love, and this bitch was literally ugly imo, 4-5/10 nothing special, 6/10 in hard fruaded pics

i will make fun of him all day long now, he thought its big love, and this bitch was literally ugly imo, 4-5/10 nothing special, 6/10 in hard fruaded pics
Probably still trying to "find herself" by fucking many different chads instead of only one.

Probably still trying to "find herself" by fucking many different chads instead of only one.
she is only 13 lol but she had like 2-3 boyfriends already, my brother claims that he touched her there and there
my brother is almost 15 btw

she is only 13 lol but she had like 2-3 boyfriends already, my brother claims that he touched her there and there
Brutal, getting mogged by a 15 year old. He already has more experience than all the truecels here combined.

Brutal, getting mogged by a 15 year old. He already has more experience than all the truecels here combined.
yeah he got skull shape of my low tier normie father but his forward growth and eyea are is amazing, its over

Lmao 22 here never had a gf fml

And here we have virgins in their forties and fifties.

He is still to young , she probably longs for some 24 years old chad with car and an apartment .

Mogs us. But he will find another ho

Soon chads will join here.
Women will only fuck one man out of over 3 billion men.
Then when they don't get his attention, they ask where have all the good men gone

Soon chads will join here.
Women will only fuck one man out of over 3 billion men.
Then when they don't get his attention, they ask where have all the good men gone
Chadcels will be a thing. Where have all the good Chads gone?

i wont hide that im not crying because of that, he is crying instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: but its truly over, he is like 7.5-8/10 and his girlfriend was like 4-5/10 and this bitch left him today in school, my mom told that he was crying because of that, well it just shows nowadays standards, even chads losing, anyways this fag has prob two new hoes to replace her but he believes in stupid love etc etc

PS. i won bet with him (small money) that his relationship wont survive till November.
I think the same, I hope some day my brother does it to but it seems unlikely for now, they are currently on holiday as I speak and I have to look after their home when they are gone

Ive been telling you guys this for a long time, Chad is about to get downgraded to low tier normie, and then he will get downgraded to normie/incel. Only SUPER MEGA CHAD will get laid.

Sad shit, man.

even chads have it hard in 2019, thanks to dating apps foids can hop from chad dick to chad dick
relationships that last more than a week are a thing of the past now

even chads have it hard in 2019, thanks to dating apps foids can hop from chad dick to chad dick
relationships that last more than a week are a thing of the past now

Yep thats the truth, not even Chad is safe, cause he is competing with 4000 other Chads at the same time.

Normies are done.

Incels like us? Game over for a long long time.

In her mind she believes she deserves better

I feel you, my youngest brother is chadlite at minimum, 6’2, face similar to brad Pitt, wide shoulders and great shape. He gets tinder hits every time he logs on, gets laid multiple ones a week.

I’m 6’1, but narrow shoulders and severe acne/acne scars. Bad eye area. Fuck my life I deleted my tinder since there’s no point. I might match up with a older landbeast once a month and even then they wouldnt message me.

having a sex-haver brother is the ultimate suicidefuel especially if he's young

The worst part is when you can hear them banging in the room next door.
Infinite suicidefuel ngl, I would rope instantly if I had to experience that

Cope he will find another girl easily

Yeah your face kills it and your shit frame

It’s not fair, my brother literally has amazing skin And wide as fuck shoulders, I work out he doesn’t, but if you seen us you’d guess he was stronger. It’s just depressing as there is literally nothing I can do to fix my shit.

Why was he left? :feelstrash:

:soy:

Why was he left? :feelstrash:
She found a better looking chad
It's a mog or be mogged world out there, you might be 7.5/10 but theres always an 8/10

I feel you, my youngest brother is chadlite at minimum, 6’2, face similar to brad Pitt, wide shoulders and great shape. He gets tinder hits every time he logs on, gets laid multiple ones a week.

I’m 6’1, but narrow shoulders and severe acne/acne scars. Bad eye area. Fuck my life I deleted my tinder since there’s no point. I might match up with a older landbeast once a month and even then they wouldnt message me.
its over but i have worse suifuel
i have 2 brothers and one sister
all of them are 6.5/10 at least.

How did you end up as an incel while having a chadlite brother?

Now that he's vulnerable you should slowly blackpill him tbh.

sad shit, man.

SUPER MEGA CHAD
c805eb445acf3f364f47e9435ee4076b.jpg

How to get laid in 2025