Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl who rejected me is reposting content about not being liked back

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Meanwhile I would have literally walked on glass to spend an hour with her, but I’m just ugly

Jfl at my life bro, these wahmen shoot themselves in the foot

Last edited:
Another oneitis cuck, pathetic. Grow up

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:SHES LITERALLY THE ONE EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME AND WOULD LAUGH AT MY DEAth

You guys are all NPCs I swear to fucking god

When you say she's "reposting content about not being liked back" as in other guys in her messages rejecting her too? I'm confused by the wording.

The point of this website is talk about these issues. Dismissing them solves nothing for the original poster.
thank you for understanding, we need a place to open up to each other when the normies won't give that to us

When you say she's "reposting content about not being liked back" as in other guys in her messages rejecting her too? I'm confused by the wording.
yes what I'm getting is that chad is ignoring her and she's having a meltdown essentially. It's sad really, the only thing keeping us from being together is my face more likely than not. I looked at myself in the mirror today and was like "damn no wonder she never liked me"

thank you for understanding, we need a place to open up to each other when the normies won't give that to us

yes what I'm getting is that chad is ignoring her and she's having a meltdown essentially. It's sad really, the only thing keeping us from being together is my face more likely than not. I looked at myself in the mirror today and was like "damn no wonder she never liked me"
So she friendzoned you? That's awful. I've never gotten used to that feeling. It's especially worse when you know you two would be a good couple but she'll reject you for someone else just because their face is better looking than yours. Despite them knowing that your personality is a better fit for them.

Meanwhile I would have literally walked on glass to spend an hour with her, but I’m just ugly

Lol, women are entitled cunts

That's exactly what it is. Who she wants to be giving her attention is not doing it so she seeks attention in social media. It's a tantrum brithed from her entitlement.

And, to add insult to injury, she friendzoned you. It's possible, with her reposting, that she is seeking your attention to cash in on that friendzone ego boost again. If she had interest she'd would talk directly to you. Don't make the mistake of giving her attention because of her posting.

can u share pictures

Well, thats unfortunate but it must be something to do with her not walking with confidence. Maybe she should walk with her head held up high, like she owns it and then maybe the chad will notice her. She also needs to find better ways to express her personality, as she clearly isnt doing that.

So she friendzoned you?
not even that haha. Strangerzoned me. We worked together for a bit and rejected me after i asked her out over text. I still see her every now and then when i go to the place i work at as a customer but it's so brutal to know she's probably revolted by me whereas i literally think of her as perfect. Probably the most i've ever liked a female. Oh well. We don't talk anymore nor do i have contact with her so not much i can do.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if i was at least human looking and this girl liked me the way she likes chad. Life would be so much better, I can tell you that.

So she friendzoned you? That's awful. I've never gotten used to that feeling. It's especially worse when you know you two would be a good couple but she'll reject you for someone else just because their face is better looking than yours. Despite them knowing that your personality is a better fit for them.
not even that haha. Strangerzoned me. We worked together for a bit and rejected me after i asked her out over text. I still see her every now and then when i go to the place i work at as a customer but it's so brutal to know she's probably revolted by me whereas i literally think of her as perfect. Probably the most i've ever liked a female. Oh well. We don't talk anymore nor do i have contact with her so not much i can do.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if i was at least human looking and this girl liked me the way she likes chad. Life would be so much better, I can tell you that.
yeah basically what i wrote on this post. It's so brutal man. Just tragic.

Like that scene in interstellar where the guy is crying while watching his daughter grow up. Only in this case its just me watching my former oneitis whine about being alone while i want her more than anything.

How Realistic is the Movie Interstellar? | by Ali | Medium

sad fuck foids

least average foid

Well, thats unfortunate but it must be something to do with her not walking with confidence. Maybe she should walk with her head held up high, like she owns it and then maybe the chad will notice her. She also needs to find better ways to express her personality, as she clearly isnt doing that.
she just didn't take enough showers, no surprise there