Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl who I approached IRL for valentines rejected me... then chad got her

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
JFL, girl I knew of 2 years and I orbited like a cuck just rejected me. I walked up to her with a box of chocolates and she started eating the chocolates before tossing the box and wrappings at me, calling me living trash "Uglier than a rat" . I got pissed and started to loom over her like I was gonna fuck her shit up, and she ran away.

Next thing I know, shes going out with a chad I know (Blue eyes, blonde hair fucker). They went out on a date and she let him take her virginity.

Another valentine I get to spend alone due to my face, FFS. This is the chad btw

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361531118580793351/455498624806420480/Snapchat-1377923248.jpg

You should've socked the bitch in the face. I hear stories of incels getting brutally rejected like this and I wonder why they don't take drastic measures.

We've all been there. What a terrible woman.
And the guy… fuck that degenerate. Why is he wearing a christian cross?

You should've socked the bitch in the face. I hear stories of incels getting brutally rejected like this and I wonder why they don't take drastic measures.
Cucked society. Cant even fucking swear at the cunt without getting any sort of backlash from cucktears or feminist people if she says "He touched me!", and its not even worth it to ruin my life for it, just fuck the bitch

she'll call the cops on you if you respond violently
but if she had physically assaulted him, then it'd definitely be fair game to beat the shit out of her

It’s not valentines today.

Still, sorry to hear that.

We've all been there. What a terrible woman.
And the guy… fuck that degenerate. Why is he wearing a christian cross?
He is a fucking degen chad. Its suicide fuel how he garners women so much. Im not kidding when I say he goes from fucking one model to the other in the span of 4 hours

you'd give this box of chocolate to me and I'd thank you,eat it with you.

Thats why all incels should give up on women, acquire currency, and get high off weed.

You should have called her a stupid whore tbh.

Make sure you poison the chocolates next time

Make sure you poison the chocolates next time.
Id rather just conceal eggs instead of chocolate inside the box and proceed to throw them at her. humilliate the fuck out of the hypergamist whore

Sounds like a LARP. Why would you even think of giving a valentines day gift to a foid if you're ugly? Valentines Day was created by Saint Valentine of Rome, who was a chad during his time.

Sounds like a LARP. Why would you even think of giving a valentines day gift to a foid if you're ugly? Valentines Day was created by Saint Valentine of Rome, who was a chad during his time.
Because I still have that shitty fucking glimmer of hope and desesperation mixed within me

Last edited:

LOL 20 MINUTES AND IM ALREADY IN INCELTEARS. FFS I never really even did anything wrong to her. It was as organic and "Just be confident bro" as it could be. And now they try to paint me as the bad guy when she treated me like ass

JFL, girl I knew of 2 years and I orbited like a cuck just rejected me. I walked up to her with a box of chocolates and she started eating the chocolates before tossing the box and wrappings at me, calling me living trash "Uglier than a rat" . I got pissed and started to loom over her like I was gonna fuck her shit up, and she ran away.

Next thing I know, shes going out with a chad I know (Blue eyes, blonde hair fucker). They went out on a date and she let him take her virginity.

Another valentine I get to spend alone due to my face, FFS. This is the chad btw

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361531118580793351/455498624806420480/Snapchat-1377923248.jpg

It's his personality man

at least you may have damaged her teeth with the chocolates

Damn I fucking HATE Valentine’s Day

I hope this experience completely anihilated the last shred of :bluepill: you had left

Can you post the face of this disgusting foid?

Imagine being an orbiting cuck after being on this website for over a year.
Prolly a larp tho.

Where do you that foids are so rude? Are you in HS? What type of foid is she?

Damn I fucking HATE Valentine’s Day
not when this happens

It's time to Eat Rice boyo.

Lol larp, and thats what you deservee for being a cuck

Worthless whore is used up anyway

You should've known better than to buy some random cumdump chocolat.
These fucking larps
Jfl, the jig is up boyo.

Last edited:
I knock the fuck out of him omg ragefuel
I have a hard punch btw