Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl whines about me pirating Outer Wilds

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
A couple weeks ago, shadyparadox started a playthrough of Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye. He played it a year ago, but didn't explore the new areas added in Echoes of the Eye.

I played the original version of the game game earlier, and have now downloaded and started playing the CODEX standalone version of Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye.

My computer is from 2013, and I get around 5-15 fps playing it. It slows down a lot in highly detailed areas.

I was originally planning to get a new computer in 2020, but I haven't gotten to it, because of what has happened over the last two and a half years.

It is an amazing and extremely unique game.

And you know what? One British girl that has frequented shadyparadox's livestreams, Lauren, is whining about me pirating the game.

This shows how privileged and entitled many women are. I'm lucky that I can play the game at all.

She seems like a stripper, the way she is asking me to give money.

She also whined about me spoiling the game for her. Never mind that Outer Wilds is an open world game about exploration and discovery, so you can't say anything about it without spoiling some things.

She tried playing the game herself, but couldn't find the motivation to continue playing. The main part of the game takes place in a 22-minute time loop. Having to relive the destruction of the solar system in a supernova over and over was too much for her.

During shadyparadox's October 1, 2020 livestream, there was a big discussion about the video I made in August 2020, "The Wait is Over". Lauren watched it. She told me that she liked the seagulls.