Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl wants your help for her car brakes

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
She also sells videos of her with her boyfriend, she is half "East Indian" girl and her boyfriend is skinny white man.

Indian2

I'll pretend to be a mechanic and help her and I'll go over there and just piss and shit into her gas tank when she's not looking.

no man will not help her

fat ass cunt, ill piss on her brakes

Maybe @LastGerman can help her out

PM me if you want nudes of her anyone

Last edited:
Would they give brakes and rotors to this man?
VN5Uwg6.png

I would drill that foid ass so good that she then would be into etnichs

I lold at the "help keep me safe"
This is actually what goes off inside cucks' brains when they see m'lady princess hole in trouble. At the end of the day tho, the only reason anybody would want to keep this sack of shit safe is because she has a big bum and even she knows it. If she didn't have an ass and pussy she would be hung from the balcony of cuckville town hall and have rocks thrown at her

I would drill that foid ass so good that she then would be into etnichs
she said her father was from india but she was adopted by white family, she is from maryland USA

she said her father was from india but she was adopted by white family, she is from maryland USA
You like her?

I lold at the "help keep me safe"
This is actually what goes off inside cucks' brains when they see m'lady princess hole in trouble. At the end of the day tho, the only reason anybody would want to keep this sack of shit safe is because she has a big bum and even she knows it. If she didn't have an ass and pussy she would be hung from the balcony of cuckville town hall and have rocks thrown at her

This very much

I will brake her

She works in a vets, I don't know what doing. I bet people think she is a respectable girl.
yea true,ppl are so unaware of things,well soys dont even care that shes a cum bin,as long as they can white knight

Wtf, at least she should start selling her nudes

Such disgusting behaviour should be rewarded by burning her on a stake(in minecraft).

she could be setting a man up as why ask a stranger to do this. i think this cunt does need some help its called dial a monster and see who she gets, will it be oj simpson or ted bundy, I am rooting for ted bundy.

Someone should pretend they know what they're doing and then cut the brakes and tell her u fixed it

I'll send her my shit
full

"HELP KEEP ME SAFE"

Bitch I want nothing more than for you to crash and burn you curry landwhale slut.

The gift is a dumb comment on your looks

She is a 1/10, numales will pay her