Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl wants to meet me but I photoshopped my self lol

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
So I have been on this dating app and i used my real picture but photo shopped them to make my skin look way better and get a better jawline and now we wants to meet with me lol what would you guys recommend go meet her or just stay home and don’t get embarrassed like I dont have anything to lose except the roof above my head

That’s all I needed it’s in 2 days so then I let you guys know just know I’m not liable for any cringe damage caused
prepare for your ban if it goes good, idk if she's ugly though

Go low inhib and record the reaction

I should make myself look like Elvis.

Just false identification theory

fakecel if you can create a chad version of yourself in photoshop

beat her up if she rejects you

Depends how much you photoshopped. Just go for it though. Worst case scenario it's a shitty date and you'll feel bad best case scenario she wants another and you could possibly ascend.

Don’t 100% of women do that on top of wearing makeup? You should be allowed.

Get catfishman on her ass

use this to study her and learn more about her and yourself try to record the situation and see it from a third person perpesctive

Make sure to get there first.

get last minute plastic surgery

How does she look like?

wear a picture of your morphed self on your face

wear makeup to have perfect skin, shes definitely doing it anyway, probably ugly underneath

Someone did it as well years ago.
He went and the date lasted 30 seconds.

Go and try to record it. At least record audio with your phone in your pocket. Unless you are actually a fakecel, she’s going to feel catfished and leave pretty quick.