Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl viciously beats incel

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Attachments

• A453C5BA-15DE-481B-BBBE-46D8D6AE8A95.png
    A453C5BA-15DE-481B-BBBE-46D8D6AE8A95.png
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
But why do you hate woman inkwell :soy::foidSoy:

Shoot her (in Sniper 3D)

Brutal as fuck. Nothing he can do too

She could just sense that he posts misogynistic comments on the interwebs and that's why she had to do it. Women are angelic creatures who can do no wrong, dis y u inkler½!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Yeah and it's some small cranium shitskin as well.
Fucking hate Goblinas so much.

"come on then" blam blam blam....

Brutal as fuck. Nothing he can do too

Then when this incel grows up with severe mental health problems after a childhood of being bullied and treated like trash, due to which he ends up becoming a mass murdERER, people who went to school with him will be saying “omg, how could he possibly do this, there were no warning signs, we never saw this coming”.

Braindead bully normies should be shown no mERcy, everything that they do will come right back at them.

i wonder what will happen the next day :feelshehe::society:

being skinny with glasses in 2023= "looking for trouble"

nah men, we need to reach to this kids quickly i wouldnt really care if they become the next ER but i dont want to be one of their victims

she only got those hits in coz she suckerpunched like the bitch she is

Another heightpill. She wouldn't have dared if he was a 6'5 gymcel.

Le empathetic genderino at it again.

he will reach puberty later on and beat her shit in tbh

sheboon so hardly counts as a girl

Feminism is all about equality right? So that means if it’s socially acceptable for a man to physically harm another man in self-defence, then a man should also be able to physically harm a WOMAN in self-defence

Feminists should practice the equality that they preach

If feminists don’t complain when women are able to get the same jobs as a man and earn the same salary as a man, then those same Feminists shouldn’t complain when men also treat women equal to men when it comes to physical fights either.

You can’t just pick and choose when men and women are equal, and when they aren’t. Either equality exists in every facet of life or it doesn’t exist at all, make up your fucking minds

Just remember, if a woman lands hands on you:

“Equal rights, equal lefts”.

Last edited:
chuck a stick of dynamite at her in forntite season 6

I am short like the guy in the video is, but if this goblina done this to me I would rearrange her disgusting shitskin face and jump over her spine
You have to be careful with these subhumans because their fellow gremlins will jump at any opportunity to attack a human.

Notice how she attacked the weak guy ? Females are animalistic and sense weakness and hate and exploit weak men.

male privilege checked :yes:

Then when this incel grows up with severe mental health problems after a childhood of being bullied and treated like trash, due to which he ends up becoming a mass murdERER, people who went to school with him will be saying “omg, how could he possibly do this, there were no warning signs, we never saw this coming”.

Braindead bully normies should be shown no mERcy, everything that they do will come right back at them.
These ignorant shitters dont have self awareness and cant Put 1 + 1 together

This world is primal and Degenerate.

This Kid has to lern the hard way that there is No harmony for timid People And in General.

The glasses hitting his face hurt more than those weak punches.

future ER in the making

Sucker punching is based as fuck
foid deserves beheading though

I am short like the guy in the video is, but if this goblina done this to me I would rearrange her disgusting shitskin face and jump over her spine
Base

This is how you create future school shooters. It will get worse when he fights back and then the school punishes him ten-fold.

My guess is that their low IQ makes them do it.
Yes, there's a positive correlation between IQ and impulse control.

disgusting masculine foid
god if i were him i would punch her in the head once and she would fall in the ground unconscious and i would take her clothess off and rape the fuck out of her
she would become submissive bitch again

Sucks being the shortest kid in the yeargroup.

Looks like a sheboon. They're the only group of foids you should be cautious of.

I hope some day she gets what she deserves.

i wonder what build up to this reaction and damn that boy is already going to battle some serious demons early in his life

Ofc she was a mulatto. All the white girls standing there aren't that animalistic but still bad people.

weak SOYcel
Tbh

I just can't bring myself to feel pity for any soy 'male' that allows himself to get beaten by a foid I just can't do it. I actually have found myself WANTING a bitch to attack me just so I can reversal on them in complete grapy grope fashion, making them wish they never attacked (actually I believe they hate this even more than simply being hit back). This kind of thing happens alot at mixed sex martial arts classes.

Additionally: he relaxed