Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl tried to get me into trouble on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was talking to this 18yo on Tinder with my Chad profile, I was talking to her about dirty stuff for over an hour and she asked "Tell me all your kinks", I told her all the stuff, nothing that odd, just particular clothing items and I made sure to say that I like girls aged 18-21. She then unmatched me, it was obvious she was talking to me the whole time trying to find out if I was into underage girls and she would have reported me, luckily I was high IQ about it and made sure to make that 18-21yo comment when she asks my kinks. You need to be careful with these thots, she probably realised my photos were fake and wanted to get truecel in trouble

I was talking to this 18yo on Tinder with my Chad profile, I was talking to her about dirty stuff for over an hour and she asked "Tell me all your kinks", I told her all the stuff, nothing that odd, just particular clothing items and I made sure to say that I like girls aged 18-21. She then unmatched me, it was obvious she was talking to me the whole time trying to find out if I was into underage girls and she would have reported me, luckily I was high IQ about it and made sure to make that 18-21yo comment when she asks my kinks. You need to be careful with these thots, she probably realised my photos were fake and wanted to get truecel in trouble
Sounds like cope tbh

She probably just realized you were fake.

Some nonchad habits probably gave you away tbh

I've rped as an underage girl on reddit to see if guys would stop talking to me or keep going and tons of 30 to 40 y.o. guys have no problem telling a "15/14 year old girl" how they'd fuck them. I didn't even put that much effort into it. Slap up a few IG pics from girls I went to hs with and as soon as they DM go "I'm not 18 hope that doesn't bother you teehee"

Literally had a guy dming me for a month after I ghosted him. Aoc is a myth.
Wow

I've rped as an underage girl on reddit
5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

I've rped as an underage girl on reddit to see if guys would stop talking to me or keep going and tons of 30 to 40 y.o. guys have no problem telling a "15/14 year old girl" how they'd fuck them. I didn't even put that much effort into it. Slap up a few IG pics from girls I went to hs with and as soon as they DM go "I'm not 18 hope that doesn't bother you teehee"

:feelswhat:

Foids be foidin'.

bruuuutal

I always had a hunch people were bullshitting pretending not to be attracted to under 18s, confirmed it for myself. I even offered to send pics "of me at 13" and they chomped at the bit for me to send them. It's fucking pathetic, I didn't even put any effort into my responses to seem realistic-any incel would've known I was rping.
90% of men are "pedophiles"
I will let the FBI know immediately. Men need to be classified as a terrorist organization.

This girl hasn't blocked me yet

Screenshot 20200628 233037