Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl that I liked and have shared everything with decided to stop texting with me a couple of days ago and shared all of my drunken messages to family

HaveANiceLife

HaveANiceLife

Greycel
On my request She had sworen she would not share anything unless she thought that I was in extreme danger. She commited a crime by sharing my messages. She shared it with my brother's gf and after that it spread to my entire family. Her escuse was that it was for my own sake even do she shared the messages the day she decided to block me/never talk to me again.

In total about 30 long drunken messages (very personal stuff) that I had sent to her in the span of approximately 20 days.

My messages included indept talk and jokes about:

Gambling problem
Extreme poverty
Homelessness
A photo of a wound on my arm after cutting myself after losing money.
Extreme Alcoholism
Depression
Self Hate

Among other fun stuff.

I usually explained the day after that the messages wasn't anything serious and just drunk talk but she didn't understand what the fuck I was saying. In the end she told me she had autism, yeah no fucking shit.

I fucking hate her along with my brother and his gf. They can all burn in hell for not respecting my privacy.

After hearing about it from my mother on wendsday about 18:00 I took my stuff and went to be alone outside. Had drank 2 liters of wine beforehand. First thing I did was go to the store and buy one liter of beer, sat down and talked to my father on the phone. He understood completely that these assholes should have respected my privacy, not making a deal about something they got nothing to do with.

had also bought a bottle of whiskey, soda and milk. Went to my favourite place and Sat down, view of the beach and ocean. Just listened to music and drank whiskey. About 00:00 I decided to walk home, however I was pretty drunk and the google map stopped making any fucking sense. Eventually I fell and my bigtoe on my right foot got fucked up and the plastic bag I had completely broke. The road went down and gravity stopped working. Tried about a dozen times to start walking but everytime I started walking I fell down to the ground within 5-10 seconds. Hurted like hell everytime. So just sat down for 1-2 hours and eventually I manged to walk home.

mogs me for having contact with females

dnr, get banned grAY

Thanks man for the synpathy... is it so hard to understand that I went through hell when she shared my messages?
Ye im sory for what happened.
I was just saying that having this kind of contact with females is not something I envy.
Hope you can go through that bro

No long conversations with women unless your dick is inside her.

State of .is in 2024 JFL @DarkStar @Da_Yunez @edgelordcel @lazy_gamer_423 @xkcdCleftcel @Rapist @Stupid Clown @anandkonda

Did you meet her in real life? Why are you under the influence of drugs?

Also if shes a good friend this kinds moggs like 95% of .is

@Cum Dump your account name is very similar to the name this foid that got banned registered with, fake story, dnr, just self ban or get banned already grAYfaggot.

@Cum Dump your account name is very similar to the name this foid that got banned registered with, fake story, dnr, just self ban or get banned already grAYfaggot.
The story is real you fucking maniac lmao

OP is a cuck or foid, it reads like one of those reddit larps where "my son is an incel" or "muh so depressed drink more alcohol bc she cucked me and I didn't do shit bc Im a pussy ass bitch" etc

The story is real you fucking maniac lmao
its a story you conjured up in like 5 minutes of typing, your name is similar to cumdump, your story is shit and fake, fuck off and step on broken glass now

My messages included indept talk and jokes about:

Gambling problem
Extreme poverty
Homelessness
A photo of a wound on my arm after cutting myself after losing money.
Extreme Alcoholism
Depression
Self Hate
Bad idea. If I were you in the talking stage, I’d keep my problems hidden until I’m comfortable enough expressing it to her. Aka mutual understanding

OP is a cuck or foid, it reads like one of those reddit larps where "my son is an incel" or "muh so depressed drink more alcohol bc she cucked me and I didn't do shit bc Im a pussy ass bitch" etc
its someone cumpdump knows probably or an alt if the mods can tell

Bad idea. If I were you in the talking stage, I’d keep my problems hidden until I’m comfortable enough expressing it to her.
I know that very well. It's just that when I'm very drunk I get too emotional and like to share too much to get attention.

Never trust anyone, especially a foid.

its a story you conjured up in like 5 minutes of typing, your name is similar to cumdump, your story is shit and fake, fuck off and step on broken glass now
My story was written in 5-10 minutes cause I'm fucking drunk and sitting at a busstation and need to get home to my family sone cause I've used my last money to buy food. About 15 police car have passed and I'm sitting drinking beer while arguing with your bullshit statements. Fuck man.

My story was written in 5-10 minutes cause I'm fucking drunk and sitting at a busstation and need to get home to my family sone cause I've used my last money to buy food. About 15 police car have passed and I'm sitting drinking beer while arguing with your bullshit statements. Fuck man.
you sound like a regular normie, going out, being around people, having a family to go home to, what the fuck was the point of making an account on here NOW? you shitbag, sober up, go to bed and delete your inkwell account

you sound like a regular normie, going out, being around people, having a family to go home to, what the fuck was the point of making an account on here NOW? you shitbag, sober up, go to bed and delete your inkwell account
you seem like a troll. You are the one that should be banned. I'm not around anyone. I'm completely alone. Just have some family members that I'm trying to help. You kinda seem like someone working for CIA or something. Baiting me into giving up more info.

we love 2024 troons that claim they've been here since the Big Bang don't we folks

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

you seem like a troll. You are the one that should be banned. I'm not around anyone. I'm completely alone. Just have some family members that I'm trying to help. You kinda seem like someone working for CIA or something. Baiting me into giving up more info.
you dont get to make that accusation grAYcel faggot
Nicolas Cage riendo animated gif

@Stupid Clown
@SuperKanga
useless grAY's get immediately defensive when no-one believes their fakeass larp

@Fat Link
@proudweeb
this smug grAY, was its first account banned or some shit :feelssus:
:ping:

@Stupid Clown
@SuperKanga
useless grAY's get immediately defensive when no-one believes their fakeass larp
Hey, he just wants to tell you his story about getting girls numbers and texting them, ok, no need to get upset.

:feelskek:

stop singling out foids and approach uglies, ascend, and stop bragging to incels who this foid would have not read a single pixel of message form
:lasereyes:

Hey, he just wants to tell you his story about getting girls numbers and texting them, ok, no need to get upset.

:feelskek:
as you can tell i really fucking hate grAY's, and this one claims to have been here years before, so wheres that og account, banned? :feelssus:

as you can tell i really fucking hate grAY's, and this one claims to have been here years before, so wheres that og account, banned? :feelssus:
"mistakes were made." :feelskek:

My first account I deleted in 2022. It was called "Incel_Marxist_Carni". Since I don't recognise your name you probably won't recognise mine.
im bored now, so ill just ignore all your stupid grAY posts now

@Stupid Clown
@SuperKanga
JFL :lul::lul::lul:

This story honestly sounds like something that would happen to me. After I drunk texted all of those foids they sent the screenshots to my mom, sister, and even my fucking grandpa. Fuck them. It only makes me hate women even more that they have the audacity to do such a thing when they know I am a hardcore alcoholic, and going through so much horrible shit.

Maybe it's not a larp, kinda hard to tell tbh :waitwhat:

JFL :lul::lul::lul:

This story honestly sounds like something that would happen to me. After I drunk texted all of those foids they sent the screenshots to my mom, sister, and even my fucking grandpa. Fuck them. It only makes me hate women even more that they have the audacity to do such a thing when they know I am a hardcore alcoholic, and going through so much horrible shit.

Maybe it's not a larp, kinda hard to tell tbh :waitwhat:
mogs me then, when i drunk texted people in my old discord server, i was just ignored

mogs me then, when i drunk texted people in my old discord server, i was just ignored
I was ignored for pretty much all of it as well, until eventually I got mad and started roasting all of them. Best to just stay away from fefails because they are soulless wicked creatures.

I apologize for bearly putting any effort into my post. Even do 100% truthful which I can swear my life on I do understand that I should have put more effort into the writting aspect.

Can you please just accept what I'm saying as truth? It might not seem like it but my life is fucked and I'm sad about so many stuff and your messages have just made it worse.

Anyway have it well man.