Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl texting me suddenly stopped replying

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

She even initiated a few times and didnt seem that bored. How did I fuck this shit up? If I was too subhuman she could have not bothered in the 1st place.

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

She moved on to the next guy for emotional validation.

ive never had a girl in my contacts :)

tenta said:

OP is a fakecel, women never ever approach me in any way.
GTFO fakecel.
REEEEEEEEE

KyloRen said:
this. she was using you from the beginning

ty for exposing yourself as a fakecel OP.

probably trying to make you an orbiter. you dodged a missile. congrats for doing absolutely nothing.

i want to get a shotgun and bruck it up in your face

Virginp0wers said:
uglylifematters said:
KyloRen said:
Cynistic said:
tenta said:
GTFO fakecel.
REEEEEEEEE

Im accepted to med school as an early acceptance program. Was she doing some next level pre-betabuxing on me?

Forget about the haters, OP. You're an uglyfacecel with friends, yes? That's my same situation.

What did you expect, bluepilled coper?

At least you texted a girl before lol

KyloRen said:
Forget about the haters, OP. You're an uglyfacecel with friends, yes? That's my same situation.

Yeah

KV3 said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

She even initiated a few times and didnt seem that bored. How did I fuck this shit up? If I was too subhuman she could have not bothered in the 1st place.

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

You didn't fuck anything up. She found someone more attractive to entertain herself with, or had a sudden epiphany on how subhuman you look. Nothing you could have done.

KV3 said:
Im accepted to med school as an early acceptance program. Was she doing some next level pre-betabuxing on me?

Which school?

KyloRen said:
Never heard of it.

Read the edit, also look it up. Its some shitty med school that desperately needs ppl so they partnered with David Geffen (UCLA med school)

KV3 said:
KyloRen said:
Never heard of it.
Read the edit, also look it up. Its some shitty med school that desperately needs ppl so they partnered with David Geffen (UCLA med school)
https://www.cdrewu.edu/

KV3 said:

Congratulations, I guess.

Cynistic said:
GTFO fakecel.
REEEEEEEEE

KyloRen said:

Still never kissed a girl. Still filled with resentment and hatred. But thanks.

KV3 said:

Same here

KV3 said:
KyloRen said:

If a woman contacted you on her own several times you arent incel.
HF and GL in your normie life.

Don't be a crybaby about it, just ignore it.

Spidey said:

Ignore that females will always move on from you if you're not Chad? Jut ignore it hahahahhhHHHHHAHHAHAHHAH

UncannyValley said:
Ignore that females will always move on from you if you're not Chad? Jut ignore it hahahahhhHHHHHAHHAHAHHAH

Must be framecel. He has the luxury of rejecting women.

KV3 said:
Virginp0wers said:
uglylifematters said:
KyloRen said:
Cynistic said:
tenta said:
GTFO fakecel.
REEEEEEEEE
She will approach you in 30 years when her cervix has been blown out by chads and she needs a betabux.

UncannyValley said:
Spidey said:

Or realise the fact that he might just be jumping to autistic conclusions. She stops replying for 1 hour and this guy starts holstering his assault rifle so he can ER, lmfao. If you start crying over it, you're just gonna make urself feel worse.

KyloRen said:
UncannyValley said:
Must be framecel. He has the luxury of rejecting women.

He is literally trying to claim a woman rejected him though.

When will you copers learn its fucking over.

universallyabhorred said:
When will you copers learn its fucking over.

The bluepill reaches far and wide

Spidey said:
Or realise the fact that he might just be jumping to autistic conclusions. She stops replying for 1 hour and this guy starts holstering his assault rifle so he can ER, lmfao. If you start crying over it, you're just gonna make urself feel worse.

He is literally trying to claim a woman rejected him though.

Its been 2 days. U didnt say she rejected me, just treat me like shit

Cynistic said:
If a woman contacted you on her own several times you arent incel.
HF and GL in your normie life.

I had to get to know her, she used to treat me like nobody. I sent the first text. She just texted me without me needing to initiate a few days (but these sort of synced up with our chats outside of text)

KV3 said:
Its been 2 days. U didnt say she rejected me, just treat me like shit

Yeah she's being rude but you have to ignore people who just ghost you like that.

Condolences, but your mistake was putting in any sort of effort. I put in minimal. I already wasted time and got too many rejections.

KV3 said:

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

I feel you. That's why I don't really bother texting girls or even bother finding girls to text anymore. I got ghosted by a girl I met on omegle after I sent her a picture of me on Skype. Chicks, man.

KyloRen said:
Basically this, OP. I've had the same thing happen to me. Last year I asked a girl out on a date and she said yes but it was only to make me feel better because every time I texted her to go out she came up with an excuse to not go. I stalked her on FB and found out she purposely ignored me. Just forget about her, bro. Drink up and wake up to the realization that she's looking for validation and was never interested in you to begin with.

KV3 said:
Virginp0wers said:
uglylifematters said:
KyloRen said:
Cynistic said:
tenta said:
GTFO fakecel.
REEEEEEEEE

Would have to be going really early for that considering how massive your student debts are going to be. And then when you finally finish school you'll be working on a menail wage for 60+ hours a week for years!

KV3 said:

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Lol Girls don't care about you retard.

You replied too quickly. You need to wait 24 hours before replying

129samot said:

Cope

I've done replying when I can (like a normal person)
I've done replying after a few days (like a redpill person)

The outcome is always the same.

Those kind of strategies are bullshit.

KV3 said:

>Being a doctor as an incel

Srs OP it's gonna be pure suifuel

she found someone better looking, that's the only thing that happened. And now she's fucking him.

Srs OP it's gonna be pure suifuel

kkt6 said:
she found someone better looking, that's the only thing that happened. And now she's fucking him.

not always

but she IS 100% flaking like all girls

Ghosting is brutal, bro. SMH.

[attachment=2382]

Attachments

• giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    162.8 KB · Views: 68
You were simply her emotion tampon, a source of entertainment until Chad came along.

I had a similar experience a few days ago, even if it all seems to be going well you just can't win as an ugly male.

129samot said:

That’s too long I think I waited anywhere from a few hours to half a day